Accident? Chapter 15

*Liam's POV*

WHY WAS SHE KISSING HIM?!

I can't believe this, he treated her so badly. She deserved someone who would treat her like a princess not just a toy.

My stomach dropped when I saw them kissing. My eyes started watering and that's when Mia turned and saw me. I quickly ran down the stairs and out the front door I didn't want harry or Mia to come after me.

I jumped into my car not even bothering to buckle in. I was furious and sad at the same time. I backed up rapidly and started driving.

I had no idea where I was going. So I drove for about 30 mins before I pulled up in front of Dani's apartment. I knew I shouldn't have came here when I saw dani and a guy walk out the front door. I sank down low in my seat and just closed my eyes. I just stopped, I stopped thinking about others for just a moment. I started thinking on how I could win Mia over. I know she not a prize, and I wouldn't even dare treat her like one. I looked out the window and saw rain start trickling down gaining speed.

I started up the car again pulling out to quick. I was blindsided everything went dark.

(Hehe dark :p)

*Mia's POV*

He looked so sad and shocked. I can't but feel guilty for kissing Harry. I never thought Liam liked me that much.

Harry ran out the door clearly too late because Liam ha already drove off.

"Shit" Harry hissed. I just went outside and looked around my eyes wandering over people walking by. I turn back into the house and had 4 eyes staring at me. "What?!" I snapped.

Louis was the first to pipe up "why are you crying?". I hadn't even noticed several tears had fallen down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away brushing my hand to my face "uh,oh Harry I think we should go find him. He looked upset." I changed topic. Harry just looked up and nodded grabbing his keys and phone.

In the car we drove over to Liam place but he wasn't home. So, we keep driving through London hoping to see him somewhere. Then all of a sudden We saw 4 ambulance rush by blaring their sirens. Everything in me stiffened just thinking of the worst thing possible. Harry said "they are heading to Danielle's house". He quickly pressed on the gas following behind the ambulances.

Time stopped when we arrived in front of Dani's house to see and mangled car that belongs to Liam and a crying Danielle. I stood there frozen when they started pulling Liam's limp body from the car. At that exact moment I realized I am broken. I fell to the ground and placed my hands over my face and let the tears pour out. Harry was standing frozen over me glaring at his friend. His best friend.

I slowly got up looking around frantically I ran over to Danielle. "What happened?!" I practically half screamed at the girl. She just shook her head and keep shaking it "I don't, I don't know. I didn't even know he was here!" She cried out I just wrapped my arms around her. I barley even knew this girl but she is his ex and she clearly still cares about him.

I looked over at Harry he had tears slowly running down his now red cheeks he was completely still not moving a muscle. He might have just lost his best friend.

---------------------

I knoooooow this chapter sucks! Ughh

It's not long at all :(

So because you have all realized you love me will you PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!

OH AND TELL ME SOMETHING YOU WISH WOULD HAPPEN WITH THIS STORY?

Who do you ship? Marry or lia??

:) I made those up my self! ;)

-savannah