A Sadist's Torture

The sudden knock in her door did not cease to make her jump. Her gaze snap towards the wood, staring with wide eyes as the knob twist. The metal clicks but does not open, letting the one outside know that she had locked it.

With much strength, she sits up from the bed and hesitantly walk towards the door. She is still shaking over what happened a few hours ago when one of them got mad at the fact that Jin let her inside the kitchen. What do they want from her now?

She opens the locks and thankfully, the one outside waits for her to open the door herself. She creaks it open slightly and all her eyes sees is black. Tall and dark, the man was as she trails her gaze up and up to his face nothing but a radiating pale. His lips were tinted a natural red and face sculptured. His eyes were surprisingly rounder but that did not stop the sharpness in them. Lidded as ever, they gave off nothing but promising death and dark secrets.

She takes a step back away from the door, figure haunching in to feel protected. But nothing would let her escape those eyes. They were so piercing and studying. They linger over her for a good minute, trailing up her small form till it stops at the beating vein in her neck.

She gulps and immediately hides herself behind the door. Her fist tightens around the doorknob. A sigh voice from the man and she only peek her eyes up at him through the door.

He is staring off to the side, looking like he does not want to be there himself. "Hyung is calling you." He murmurs, before turning around without a glance and walking away.

She stares out to him, making sure he is gone then she steps outside her room. From the few walks she has ambled in these halls, now some of them are fimiliar to her. However that does not stops her from getting lost. She swears these halls change shape everyday.

The light of the living room is what saves her from the maze of dark blood halls and she is walking towards it the moment she sees the kitchen counter. The living room is empty of any life but her steps cease when her eyes lands on the velvet couch where a man lays.

He is so still that he looks dead. She is sure he is not. She does not stand there distracted for too long and approach the kitchen. Jin is already there but like morning where he was already on the stove, this time he is sitting on a dinning chair, leg thrown over the other as he waits.

His blank gaze snaps to her the moment she enters, causing to turn small in her place. "I told you to not be late." He rasps, eyes narrowing at her.

The female, like usual is speechless and horrified, and that seems to tick him off for the first time. "Can't you speak?"

He receives no answer except for her looking down at the ground, nervous fingers tugging at the hem of her skirt. She hears him sight.

"Do not pay attention to what Namjoon said today. I assigned you to work besides me and no one is changing that." He states as she looks up at him with round eyes. "Even if it means no one is eating." He finishes, getting up from his place only when he made sure she nods at his command.

He glance at the clock and clicks his tongue in disappointment when he realize that he is ten minutes late from his usual time. Something tell her he won't let it go the next time she is late.

Halfway into the cooking, he tilt his head her way who stands far from him, chopping some items he told her to cut. Her moments slows down when she feels the burning gaze and slowly turn her face sideways to face him.

He looks her from up and down. "The betas of your pack came to visit today." He informs, watching the way she freeze into her place.

Her wide eyes blink and her lips part, but no voice comes out. He looks back to the simmering sauce in front of him and stir it carefully. "They were looking for you. Quite raged actually. They know you are still alive. I guess they still think you killed their Alpha."

He was talking, fully aware how much it left her with shaking legs. Her heart squeezed in her chest with overwhelming pain, reminded of everything all over again.

"Don't worry. We let them know you are not here. Namjoon won't let you go so easily." He glance at her and the blood circulating his skin pumps faster at the look in her face. That oh so beautifully hurrified and heart wrenching look that graced those soft features.

She has stopped all her actions, the beat of her heart no doubt reaching all his brother's ears even when they are miles apart right now. Her eyes for once are speaking all her pain and she is one second late on hiding it. Her gaze avert in front of her but he had already seen it. Yes, she looks breathtaking in despair. He has been curious about this since the day she arrived.

"That does not mean he will keep you here for long. If he sees that you fear going back, he will definitely give you back to your pack." He adds more salt to her deep wound.

She glance at him when he says her name. "But Y/n. Don't worry, only I know that you are scared to go back. I won't tell anyone.. maybe." He smirks in all his devil's glory, going back to his cooking like he haven't just broke her to her bones.

Y/n however, does not move and stays statued in her place. She tries her best to blink her tears away, the dying face of her mate flashing before her eyes every second.

What is this pain? What did she do to deserve all of this? The only one man that was less frightening than others in this house is just as sadistic and terrifying like his brothers. Or maybe even more. How will she continue breathing the same air as them without suffocating?

But something tells her that this is just the starting. They are abusing her mental state and slowly will get physical too. This is the beginning of her end.

----------------------

This book is finally getting spicy ya'll. It was too hard for me to get out of that dry spell this book has in the beginning. Thankfully, now that the outlay is finished, we are going to dive into the good stuff. How do you like this chapter?

Leave lots of love in your way.

💜