Fated For Life

Jin is waiting at the end of the hallway when Jungkook comes out with Y/n is his arms

Jin is waiting at the end of the hallway when Jungkook comes out with Y/n is his arms. The big build of the vampire contrasts the frail woman's in his arms. The more he gets closer, the more Jin notices the woman.

She is limp in his arms, heart beating dangerously low in their ears. She is scattered in wounds, and when Jungkook finally comes to a stop in front of the elder, he can see her neck is bruised in cruel hickies.

A sigh leaves him, and he reads a small spell over the woman. The moment the red rays falls over her, she visibly relaxes in Jungkook's arms.

"Take her to the carriage. We are done here." Jin tells his brother.

Even  though he can see the way his younger brother is struggling because of his sensitivity to scents, he still listens. Jungkook turns around and ambles towards the back of the mansion to get the human out before the scent of her blood can give her away.

She is not bleeding, he is actually a slight bit taken aback about it. A woman who looks as breakable as her, who can probably fly away at the small gush of a wind, even when she is bathed with wounds, she refuses to bleed.

It's like she has trained her body to be the last one standing, if not the last one, at least try to stay alive. He looks down at her, her red dress also a bit torn from the shoulder and down at the edge of it, as if Akira has tried in urgency to lift it up and get it out of the way.

The strangling marks rounding her neck is so wide that it overwhelms the bites left by the Mage's mouth there. The side of her plush breast is pressed against his chest, her cleavage peeking through the red dress.

He looks up again, turning  a corner before he walks towards the back where all the carriages are parked. Hoseok is already standing next to theirs as Jungkook comes to the view. Jin is still inside with Namjoon, while Jimin is nowhere to be seen. That leaves Taehyung and Yoongi, who already went home after being alerted by what was happening. Those two are not gathering people at all.

"Jin hyung?" Hoseok questions at Jungkook's arrival, creaking the carriage door open.

"Coming." Jungkook shortly answers back.

Hoseok stare down at the woman, remembering the state of her when she went, and how she is being carried back. "Who's going to carry her?"

Jungkook stare at him for a good minute, before a deep sigh leaves him. They both detest this more than anything else. Their noses are more sensitive then their brothers and certain scents can make them dizzy and give them headaches.

Especially a human's. So being surrounded by it, inside a closed off carriage, with a very unconscious human, sounds like a nightmare. And not a good nightmare.

Their brothers might as well get greeted by the sight of her sandwiched between them after opening the carriage door once they reach home.

They are vampires. They don't have control over their bloody desires.