Taken

His word echo in her mind for a wee second, eyes widening as she trail them up to his face. However, she failed to read his face because of her blurry sight, head spinning as she could not register any of their faces.

Who was who, that is something she did not know.

The muscles in her head flex again, slowly picking up the pressure of the numb headache she has been suffering from.

The whispers continue further over her figure, the males seem to be having a serious talk.

The female revise the words of her dead alpha mate in her head. Should she go with them? What if they end up killing her?

For a point, she did not want to leave, but the small human instinct in the back of her head made her wish to live. She did not want to die, not when she is handed over with a irresponsibility.

But even she knew, if she did tell them that she do not wish to leave, they will still take her with them. That is how much these hybrids were heartless.

The whispers cease on top of her, letting her know that the words were set.

"Pick her up." A voice that was more in the pitch side speaks.

Without her permission, a whimper still left her dry lips as she try to now sit up straighter against the wall.

They are taking her away.

She gulps, throats feeling like dried up thorns as she manage to sit up despite the scream of her bones telling her to stay still.

"Do not move around too much. You are hurt..." The same voice that ordered his other follower to pick her up speaks again, now bending down in front of her to look at her closely.

Beautiful, everyone said she was. The very last remaining human in the entire face of earth, only the selected alpha was gifted with such a fragile and delicate being. But now, that alpha who held so much possession for her is now dead and she now reeked of blood, the red liquid showering her whole face and body as she just resembles a broken rose.

The sight was almost tempting to look at.

Y/n was her name, was it. Everyone called her that, though not many were gifted a single glance of her. Her mate did a great job at keeping her away from the lingering stares of the other creatures and hybrids.

Y/n, as the name she was, does not listens to him and curl her little body, adorned in a light pink night dress towards her dead mate.

A tiny chocked sob finally left her lips and she bend down to bury her face in his blood coated hair strands. Not even a little cry dare leave her lips, but soft whimpers and sobs filled the silence room.

Her hand that was holding his opens lightly and she tightly grasp the object place protectivly in between their palms.

The room was dim, the one that stares stare, the one that felt upset at the sight did a great job at hiding it while the one who turn away from the scene does at they please. No one stopped them and no one stopped her either.

Her shaking hand raise to take its place on his shoulder and she pull her head away slightly to place her lips on his temple, then a bit down at the soft skin of the upper side where his ear once was.

The skin was coated in blood but she still nuzzles into it, remember as how he had lost his ear in a flash for saving her from the knife that was thrown her way. He had pulled her away from the target but in the process of doing so, the knife has pierced his ear. Pain was visible in his face at that moment but he had still held her close to his chest.

Y/n bites her lips to stop the cries from falling out. Her alpha mate would not appreciate her getting so weak and upset over him.

She takes the object still place between their palms in her hand and grasp it tightly as she pull away and back her body from him completely.

If she stayed close much long, she will end up curling herself in his lifeless arms and never let go.

An almost sympathetic sighs comes from the male bend down next to her before he orders again. "Pick her up, Jeon."

She keeps her head down, hands fisting and body shaking as she let them do whatever they want with her.

She feels a presence approach her side and before her blank and spinning head could even buffer, she felt firm hands cradle her gently in it's cage, one holding a secure hold around the small of her back while the other in the back of her knees, preventing her from falling.

Her head falls with a soft thud on the owner of the shoulder and she lets him carry her away from her mate.

Her half lidded eyes drops fully due to the heavy weight on them and before she knew it, her vision turn black.

--------------------

Jeon Jungkook is that you? What do you think the other man was though? I can see this book coming to where i want it to be. Hopefully I'll write is as well as i have thought about it.

Leave many love in your way.

💜