Sensual Dream

It is when Jin is properly patching her neck up that she stirs a bit.

She has been in bed for hours now, no sign of life from her other than her concernly slowly beating heart. He applied the potion he prepared on her skin already, one that will help her heal quickly. But in the end of the day, it matters to her only on how she wants to be healed.

And she barely eat, so it will not only be a pain for her, but also a torture to them.

Wondering around a house filled with vampires while smelling like a virgin drenched in blood is probably not a good idea.

He sighs, gazing down at her who lays defenseless in the soft mattress. Her body is no doubt more softer and warmer than anything that can ever be.

She might lock her room all day and night in fear of them, but does she realizes how easy it is for them to open that door. She would not even know it and they will click it open and sneak in.

And when that happens, only her Gods can save her from what will happened next.

It is like she can hear his thoughts, even in her deep consciousness, she lets out a small whimper.

Her brows furrow, hand fisting the duvet laid over her body.

And he immediately knows what is actually happening.

The effects of the bite is kicking in.

He glance at the door and he can practically hear Jimin chuckling in amusement.

He is actually curious over what she sees.

--

"What is it?" Jungkook questions, as if he already knows the reason that is making Jimin smile so brightly.

Jimin meets his gaze, smile turning into full laughter. He tilts his head, thick legs parted and spreaded. "Why don't you guess, bun?"

Jungkook shrugs. "Don't know.. nightmares?" He guesses.

Staring at him. "Or," Jimin hums, thinking of another possibility. "The death of that useless bas-"

He is however cut off as he feels his senses immediately pressuring up. He jerks his body straight on the couch he was just lazily laying on, bloody wide dilated eyes turning towards the hall Jin walks out of.

He lets out a breath, a crazed laugh leaving his hungry lips.

It gives a full display of his sharp teeth.

"And what do we have here.." He rasps, fully delighted at what he sees.

--

Soft skin brushing and tinting pink, breath stuck on one's throat, lips being bitten and devoured, preventing any sounds from escaping.

Her body is floating.

Her tummy is home to million butterflies.

She shivers and holds the other towards her for dear life.

Eyes closed and head thrown back, hands are grabbing at both her thighs. She is straddling and naked.

The hands are unfamiliar and thick, lips that graze and nibble her shoulders are cold and plump. 

This man smells of blueberries.

It is cold. Extremely cold.

The pain in her lower part is too much to bear.

She is scared.

The hands tightens around her. Not letting go.

She tries to push away, but the other softly coos at her.