My Queen

Too shaken and scared, Y/n does not come out of her room for a few days. She is sure Jin won't mind. It's not like he can't help himself in preparing the food, he just wants to torture her, let the fear set in her stomach, that at any mistake from her and he will attack. Or at anytime, one of the others will rip her apart if given a chance.

It's another day where she throws up her guts into the bathroom, having had nothing to eat for days, the only thing her stomach has is a little bit of water and her throats are so dry that it feels like her lungs will come up to her throat and she will vomit it out.

She shivers, all senses blurred and buzzed from pain. She sighs, wiping the back of her hand over her mouth. Her knees shake from where she is sitting on them. So she sits on her bottom, back leaning against the cold tiles.

A sob rack through her, mind hazy and spinning from the lack of any care. She is crying again. Her hand is gripping her stomach and she is breaking and cracking in her tears. She does not remember a time where she didn't suffer other than the two years she spend with her mate.

Her whole life was a living hell. Being the only remaining humans left, her family spend their whole lives hiding and running. One by one, each taken and stolen with time, she is the last remaining. The lose of her family did not take a good toll in her brain. And the only thing that kept the last of her sanity is the man who saved her. The king of the wolves, a man so honest and beautiful.

She fell in love with him instantly. And does to this day.

"Oppa.." She sniffs, head lolling to the back as her eyes start to dot black. She squeeze her eyes but the black seems to grow even more. Her mind is slowly shutting down.

She does not know how long she has been sitting in the same position, but she soon feels the light touch in her body. She is floating in air and carried towards somewhere.

Her mind is still hazy but she picks up the feeling of warm water she is enveloped in. She is resting against the back of the bath and she is being cleaned.

She close her eyes shut finally, recognizing the warm calloused hands that handle her with care. So she lets go. She lets her consciousness slip away. She knows she is safe for now.

The last thing she feels is the brush of warm lips on her forehead.

When she wakes up, the day has fallen into midnight sky. She stretches her bones and is surprised to feel the warm and soft mattress under her. She slowly sits up, looking down at her bed and then at the cloths she is now wearing.

Her hair is soft and has long dried with a new bath and she wears a different pair of knee length silk gown. Her hand raise to where she still feels the two touch of petals against her forehead.

Her eyes flutter shut as she caress the skin with her fingers, taking in the feelings of them. It's been such long months since she felt those lips over her, those fingers which trail over her flushed skin.

The room still smells light of his beautiful scent. He was here. She release a sigh of relief.

Even death can't do anything to mess their bond. The man stepped up from his death to come care for his mate and his children that she carries. Her heart is beating for a different reason now, pink shading her cheeks.

She squeeze the pendant that hang her neck and puts a feet down on the ground. His visit only meant one thing. He wants her to be strong, protect the fragile that belongs to her and him. He is slowly pushing her on her feet, urging and supporting her from the back to be brave. He is here for her. So she does not have to be afraid.

Walking out the door of her room, she takes a deep breath, nerve telling her to hold her ground.

'Go, my little love. Unleash the woman who survived for years on her own in a jungle. You are my queen. Show them what you got.'

The deep rumble of his voice echo her head, making a smile tilt up her features. She has to live. And for that, she has to take care of herself.

This time when she roams the hallways towards the living room, she finds her way easily. The house is as dead as it always have been. But the living room carries the once that are deadlier.

The seven brothers sits around the couches, all sipping and carrying wine glasses. The red liquid resembles champagne, but she knows it is far from it. They don't mutter a word, but glance at each other once in a while, one of a glare or other of a tease, or little smirks.

They are talking to each other in their heads, she realizes.

She takes a few steps ahead, the dim lights of the enormous living area falling on her. Her presence in immediately noticed as she soon feels the red eyes of many fall on her.

Her heart picks up its pace, blank expressions staring back. However this time, the smell that she carries is dull down by the freshness of the bath, making her blood seep sweeter. Her pale cheeks are for once tinted in a light pink, bringing life to her face.

She doesn't notice, but the silk gown that wraps her figure is a bit fit and with one close look, there, they can see the small bump forming her stomach.

She avert her gaze, colored irises shaking as they can no longer hold their slit lidded eyes. Her's instead fall over the side where the kitchen is located and she watch as Ms. Choi walks out of it.

She pause at the sight of the human female, gaze flickering all of her in one stare before she turns back and walks inside the kitchen, the mumble of an order lingering her voice. "Follow me."

Y/n does as she is told, light steps making no noice as she follows the Vampire woman inside.

Jimin's head fall back, a groan rumbling his chest as if he is in immense pain.

"Soon." Comes the raspe of Namjoon's voice.

"When?" Jimin barks. He has been listening to this exact same word for a long month now. At least at some points it was bearable. But today.. "It smells too sweet."

A chuckle of amusement sound from Hoseok while Namjoon shakes his head. His dragon gaze flick up to the female in the kitchen. He can see her head tip back a little as she drinks some water. "The more you wait, the more she will blooms and the sweeter it will get."

Jimin laughs, excitement vibrating through his every fiber as his gaze zero onto her back hidden mostly by the kitchen pillar.

"Too bad." He smirks. "Patience is not my specialty." His eyes flick red and his brothers hear him loud and clear in their heads when he whispers.

'It is now or never.'

And they do nothing to stop him.

----------------

Another one on the bucket ya'll. Really appreciate the courage our little nini is finally showing. At least she will take care of herself and her little baby.

Hope you like the chapter. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜