Loosing My Mind

Warning Brief mention of many disturbing things

Warning
Brief mention of many disturbing things

-----------

"She fears sex."

Suddenly, there are eyes on her. And she is trembling in her place on the mattress. She is scared. She is lonely. She wants to die.

Pupils lit with red, the heat of their gazes pierce right through her skin. And she wants to hide. This is a very dangerous situation.

Claiming this out in front of predators who finds great pleasure in forcing the weaker into submission. They can pounce on her any moment and she will have no choice but to take it.

And judging from their reaction to the man's words, the dark shadows that linger behind them with wide smiles and dead eyes finds this situation very exciting.

If something wrong happens to her again than not even the child in her stomach can stop her from ending it all.

Maybe her thoughts were read, or it was noticed that the pheromones of distress in the room took a bitter shift, one of them moves in his place. The one who came later, she does not know his name but he is the one who came to her room before too.

Hoseok release a deep breath, bringing himself back to the world as he takes a step back from the door. Anything to get him away from the mouthwatering scent that turns him into a ruthless animal. "Cease from messing around and leave at once. The sounds are rather annoying."

With that, he takes his leave, dragging his feet back to the hallways he just came from. But just as he takes a glance behind his shoulder and spots the tall shadow behind Jimin, he knew.

This will either turn into a long night for them or the woman who is currently trembling in her bed.

Jimin stares at the back of one of his older brother as he ambles away, clicking his tongue before a chuckle leaves him.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." It is extremely hard to ignore the way the ground rumbles at the voice that echo the hall from behind him.

He tilts his head over his shoulder, smiling at his brother. "Taehyung." He smirks. "Why wouldn't i? I just caught a trembling little lamb."

Lips titling up in amusement, Taehyung speaks. "Of course, you did."

The heaviness of his voice practically shakes the walls of her room and Y/n didn't think she can tremble more. He sounds terrifying. And she can't see him, but she knows he is as terrifying to look at with his deep dark red eyes.

"You're bleeding." Her attention is back to Jimin as he points out, meeting his very taunting and sharp gaze. "Should I clean you up?"

It sounds like a suggestion, a request he is making out of respect. But everyone knows it is anything but that. No, if he wants to, he doesn't even have to ask and he would do as he please. But he seems to be teasing her, loving the way her eyes well up in more tears.