Bloodied Roses

A few days past and Y/n has pushed herself enough to leave the room and get something to put in her stomach

It helps cause she has started to assist Jin in the kitchen again, and before the others come down for dinner, Jin fixes her a tray and she basically runs to hide in her room with warm food in her hands.

Life is still lacking in her cheeks though. They are no longer the way they used to be, sweet cherry puffs-as Jihyun used to call them. But she has definitely noticed the bump slightly rounding her stomach.

The bump is not big, but it's there. And it makes her smile a bit, something she hasn't done in a long time.

Today too, she has finished her dinner and is on her way to put away the tray. Usually, she sneaks out at night to do so when the brothers have cleared the living room area.

But ever since that night, when she witnessed something inhuman coming from behind that door, it had scared her. And she will rather be pushed around by the vampires than be devoured by something she doesn't even know.

She grips the tray securely in her hand, the glass twirling in pretty decorations around it making it heavy for her to carry. But she dears not drop or break the expensive cutlery. She has a feeling it is Jin's favourite set.

Jihyun was king of the all wolves and he was much well off with his uncountable amount of treasuries, ones that he put under her name as his Luna. But the wealth of the vampires are not to be underestimated either.

They wear luxurious fabric and carry expensive furnitures in their houses. It is mostly Vampires who are found in high end society. Decades of their life they spend building and taking, not are they only smart but also very cruel.

So no one dares to stand before them. And if geniuses and knowledge doesn't come to work for them, than the beauty they carry definitely does.

She hasn't gotten a better look at the house they live in from the outside, but one glance at it on the day of the gathering and she would have a gaping mouth if she wasn't so scared to her bones that time.

The house is the same size as the palace she once stumbled upon in her wondering days in the jungle. Her and her close friend, the two were attached to the hip, they both had gasped in awe at the sight and later squealed in delight as they imagined themselves to be the one wondering about those hallways in pretty gowns together.

Of course none of it came true. At least not together.

Her step slows down. She has remembered her after quite a while. They both were born the same day, but she has long lost the grip of time to think about which day it was.

She steps in the last hall and surprisingly, she can hear their voices coming from the living room. Usually, they are so quiet and only prefer to talk in whispers. But today, she has hear some of them chuckling too.