The Loving Arms Of Death

Warning ⚠️
Yeah.. a lot is going on, read at your own risk my loves. It's nothing descriptive, but somethings are there.

———————

Akira is talking

Akira is talking. She can tell he is speaking to her, maybe asking her something or taunting her like he did half an hour ago. But her ears have long buzzed off. She hears nothing but a ting that continues to pierce her eardrums.

Her head slowly tilts up at him, hand still carrying the drink Jin passed into her palm. Everything is so blurred out that she forces herself to lift the glass. She sips it whole into her empty stomach, and it is then that her vision clear a bit, and the noise in her ear ceases.

She is glad that he hasn't taken her somewhere private yet. And she prays on her knees that he doesn't. But luck has run out from her side a long time ago. The moment she finally registers his voice in her head, he tightens the hold he has in her waist and starts walking away, her legs forced to follow his long ones.

Dread sits in her stomach, and her throat dries out in fear. Oh God. He is taking her away.

Getting away from the crowd of hybrids and creatures, he turns into a hallway. She is so far stressed that she doesn't feel the seven pair of red eyes watching her disappear.

The little hair in her body stands up as she stares down the hall possessed by nothing but darkness. She gulps but the man gives the sudden blackness no mind. As if he has been down this road before.

He pulls her along with him, the sound of her heels and the clicks of his soles echoing the dark walls. A shiver crawl down her spine. She has been shaking from cold the moment she wore the dress, but this coldness in the hall is heart stopping.

She doesn't know if she should run away from the man next to her, or stay attached to his side in fear of the dark place.

She choose the second option. She cannot run away. If she did, Namjoon will hunt her down and kill her. And while she cares less about her life, the life of her child, the last heir of her mate worries her. She needs to keep the child alive.

So she bites her tongue and sucks it up. The man walks and walks, before he stops in front of a door. He creaks it open and walks inside, pulling her into the room with him.

The room is enormous, darkness also sleeping in its walls. But because of the balcony that is open, the room is liting in moonlight. She doesn't get the chance to look around, to search for a possible escape route if things doesn't go as planned.

But the man is pulling her further into the room after locking the door. She is dragged down to sit in a soft mattress, and then the Mage sits close to her. His thigh brush hers, and she resists the urge to put some distance between them.