Scattered Scars

The hours inside the house stretch long for days, at least for Y/n they do

The hours inside the house stretch long for days, at least for Y/n they do. There are times where she even starts to think if she is in another world, a world where time has slowed down. Maybe she is waiting for it all to be over, or for someone to come and finally end this suffering for her.

But she is well over the earth she was born in. Gone are the time when humans used to walk the earth, times when hybrids were just pets and wild creatures for humans to hunt down. Y/n herself was born in a warm home, her father being a well respected and wealthy man. Even though those times only lasted for a few years, she remembers them well.

Those were the only times where she wasn't hiding. Until the magical creatures took over. And most of the human race was killed off. And in order to survive, some were left to hide in the forests, hiding and hunting. Her family was one of them.

Now, more powerful creatures like Werewolves and Vampires have been a part of society for a long time. They date back to hundreds of years old. They always had unity with humans. Cause in the end of the day, it was humans who created them. But other creatures wanted the same place and reputation, thus the bloody cycle started and humans lost there place in the society.

And has come a day where she is the last human remaining.

She has spent years in the forest, she grew up there. Her father was a social man but her mother was a fighter. She taught her how to defend herself and everything that will help her survive and blend in into this changing world.

Y/n is the daughter of a warrior. She was taught to never give up. Until, she lost all her family one cursed night. She ran away, she had no other choice. She could not let herself go to waste in a world where even hybrid who were the discard of human society held more respect.

That is when she was rescued by Jihyun. Her one and only love.

After meeting him, the king of all the wolves, a man so powerful that no one could stand before him. He took care of her, gave her all the security she needed.

But he also left.

And she is left in that same world, alone and with child. A woman weaker than before. Just one blow her way and she will fall to her knees. She has gotten weaker and soft.

And she is scared.

So the time that never used to run, for the first time since her arrival, she thinks this week flew by fast. And before she realised, it is the day of the gathering. A social gathering filled with creatures and hybrids.

Mrs. Choi came in two days ago, a box in her hand. She told the woman to stand straight and checked her body. After taking the sizes of many part of her body for a dress she speaks of, she left the woman alone in her room.

Y/n woke up with the dress already hanging in the closet. She sighs, not wanting to get up and continue with the day.

Would it be painful if she drowns herself in the bathtub?