Dead Rose

"Y/n."

Her body felt like it was floating, swaying in the air as if the wind was holding her tight against itself, so tight that she could not move her limbs. She felt extremely numb, to the point she felt her hands and legs are not even attached to her, and her mouth that felt like it was knitted.

Only her eyes wonder around, taking in the white background that does not seems to end. Their was no up and down, just her and the voice.

"Y/n."

Yes. The voice. The one responsible for her consciousness. She knew that it really well. The voice that has whispered sweet nothings in her ears at nights, the voice that has hoarse out broken i love you's when in a middle of a passionate love making session. The same voice that has told her to take care of herself before its owner has took his last breath. The voice of her mate.

"J-Jihyun..." Her throats feels like thorns were continuously pricking her, but she still called out. Her voice was laced with yearning, an ache of longing for the male she knew all her life.

"Little love.. it is time for you to wake up." His voice seems to be everywhere, making it hard for her to detect a single area.

Confusion wash over her at his words. Wake up? But she is already awake.

"Y-You left." However, she ignores his words and cry out her own distress.

"I am right here, in you. I will guide you, but for that my love, you have to open your eyes. Let consciousness engulf you. You have the world waiting for you." His soft words ring her eardrums and with each words he speaks, she feels his absence even more.

He has always been like this, soft and tender. She constantly crave to hear him and gaze upon him, leading her to stay awake at the past hours of night, waiting for him to get to his own little home from the alpha's house.

And when he did show up, he would always gather her in his large arms and cradle her small figure to his chest. He would coo at her as she told him about her day, kissing her forehead continuously as he carry her to their bedroom, and he would sway her side to side as she slowly fall asleep in his arms.

No man could be like him.

"I love you..." She whispers in the condition of vulnerableness.

"I love you too, Y/n." The answer came right after, without a single doubt.

"Now wake up, little one. You have been sleeping too long." His voice starts to fade away and in between so, she feels the mumbling air of reality hum in her ears and soon, everything fades away. She is left frozen in the floating air before even that lets her go and she feels her body falling from a high sky to the ground.

A small gasp leaves her lips and she flutters her eyes open to the world. Instead of the white never ending sky, a ceiling greets her and she breaths out in relief.

Her chest starts to slowly come back to life and she feels herself inhaling large gulps of air. Her eyes blink a few times to get used to the light that came from the lamp placed somewhere in the room.

Her hand twitch and she slowly work on rising her wrist to see if her body is still numb. Another sighs leaves her when her hand do so as she instructs.

She then works on moving her other hand and legs too and when she succeed on doing so with a bit of difficulty, she steadily sits on her elbows to look around the room she was in.

Her head, however, does not give her permission to do so as it starts to swirl her vision around in circles and the same headache that she has slept with starts to pick up from the back of her head again. A whimper leaves past her lips and she instantly close her eyes again.

Her hands fists the sheets and she let herself stay in the hunched position for some seconds. When her sight clear up a little, she goes on and fully sits up in the mattress.

Her mind provides to give a second try to her surrounding and she looks around the room and examine where she was.

The room was normal, a simple bed set was placed, blinds hiding the outside world from which she assumed was through a window. The walls were drenched in plain red paint and the curtains were a pale white color and so was the sheets she was sitting on. However, a single glance at the object placed in the nightstand had her calm instincts perking up.

Her mouth parts open and her eyes widen. She instantly shrink away, gaze never wavering away.

Vampires.

That is the only word her mind screams.

She is in the house of Vampires.

The object gave it away. Each petals cried limp and dried, they were attached to the bunch of dead red roses that rest in the beautifully curved white vase.

Red rose was the symbol of blood and a dead red rose was the symbol of Vampires. The mentioned creature liked to decorate the vulnerable corners of their houses with dried roses. It was their tradition. Some said they got pleasure from smelling the death from them while some said it reminded them of their never-ending love for their mates.

The same vase adoring the roses was also placed on the surface of the dressing table, resting in the side as it confirmed her thoughts on the matter. She was indeed in the house of the creatures that wolves hate with their each bones and pores.

The twisting of the doorknob brings her back from her thoughts and her gaze snaps towards it. She watch with shaking irises as the door slowly creeks open.

Her hands fist the sheets, fear starting to crawl towards her sides as the door comes to a halt after opening a slight bit. Her gaze links with another and to her surprise, a soft looking woman stands there.

Her eyes however, were blank and black, making her feel as if she was staring at the eyes of the dead person. Her heart skips a beat as the woman in the door fully looks her over before turning away and closing the door behind her.

Y/n continues to stare ahead, not knowing what to do or what to think. Her mind was taking a while at registering what was happening around her and as she blinks, it felt like heavy brick has falling upon her cause suddenly another gasp escapes her lips and her memories comes flooding back in her head.

The attack, the death of Jihyun, blood and those men. Those creatures who took her away from the alpha's house. They were vampires.

Horror seems to build itself in a lump in her throats and her organs twist painfully as a ball seems to form itself in the pit of her stomach.

Another thought hits her and her hands comes flying towards her stomach. Her palm caress the skin and her brows instantly crease when the pad of her fingers touch a little skin that is bumping on her stomach.

When did this happened? Her stomach was fully flat last night when she was conscious, but how...?

The door opens once more and she snaps her neck up at the individual, body alarmed and stiff.

A male that she has never seen before enters the room this time, fully walking in and closing the door behind him. His face was also expressionless but it was only his eyes that sparkles with bits of humanity.

"You are awake, finally."

------------------

Jihyun is such a nice man, i want him. So yes, THAT'S THE REASON WHY I TOOK HIM AWAY FROM Y'ALL SMH 😤😤

Btw, breaking news. I'm no longer single huhuhu😗😗 check my message board i y'all wanna know who that is.

Ps: love her alot. She's a pumpkin 😆😆

Leave many love in your way

💜