The Quiet Death

Her heart drums loudly inside her ribcage at the blood curling gaze pierced upon her

She stares back at him with wide doe eyes, shocked that she brought this situation upon herself even when she knew it was reckless.

His pale hand holds her wrist. But surprisingly, his grip is loose enough for her to pull it out of his hand if she wants to. But she dares not move.

Knowing how they are, she knows by now they will attack before she can even blink. Her frail hand is fully swallowed by his bigger one, and if he wants to, he can twist his hand just a little bit and break it.

She gulps, still on her knees next to the couch. She knows she should not be in this position because of her condition, with the pressure her slightly heavy stomach is putting on her knees, pain will soon strike in her back.

But she stays frozen. She is unable to move.

The man stares her dead in the eye, and her heart drops in her stomach when she sees him shift. His back slowly lifts off the couch, and she starts to shake when he slowly, and then fully hovers over her.

Her head is tilted all the way up towards his face, the man easily towering over her little form. He is wide in the shoulders, black shirt tight over his chest. His long hair reach past his jaw and tucked behind his ears to keep them out of his face. The strands are so dark, they resemble a blank void.

The grip of his long fingers loosens a bit, causing her wrist to slip slightly into his hand. They tighten over her hand and his skin starts to stain from her blood too.

She stays unmoving under his gaze. It's almost fascinating how even with his eyes litted with blood red, they are still dark like coal.

He lifts her hand towards his face, and Y/n is fully trembling by now. What was she thinking? Is he going to do to her what Jimin did a while ago? Is she finally going to die?

The man brings her hand towards his lips, his nose inhaling the scent of sweet blood now that it's close to his face. The blood that drips her hand and onto his is so hot that it's burning his skin.

His canines sharpen, and his pink mouth opens. His tongue is already red from blood when it grazes her finger. She holds in a gasp, her eyes welling up in tears. The sight of already stained blood on his sharp teeth horrifies her even more.

Did he feed from someone?

The tip of his tongue brushes the blood and he trails it all the way to where she got cut. His soft lips wrap around the side of her finger where the wound is, and she lets out a whimper when he sucks there.

His gaze has not moved from her face one bit and he watch her tremble in fear because of him. He doesn't let go till he's sucked all the blood flowing out of the cut.

But as soon as his grip loosens around her hand, she doesn't wait to pull her hand back. She instantly curls it against her chest, horrified as she watch him lick his lips and then his canine teeth.