Chapter Twenty Three

Over the next few days William and I had the best time together. We rarely left the resorts premises except for once when William and I went sightseeing around the city. It was a first for the both of us since my aunt never let me go anywhere. The other times we stayed at the resort since they had different activities you could partake in. William and I had gone swimming and he had to teach me since I didn't know how. Another day we had gone horse riding and that bad been so much fun. William had pissed of his horse and gotten kicked in the stomach. It had bruised but he wasn't that badly hurt though he hadn't acted like it. He'd taken advantage of his accident and gotten me go play nurse for a whole afternoon. I knew all along that he was pretending but I played along because it was just us spending more time together.

William had taken up a hobby of taking as many photos of me as he could. He'd even changed his wallpaper to a picture of me dressed in one of his t-shirts with a packet of crisps on my lap, face concentrated on a movie. I looked disheveled in that picture but he insisted he liked it and I'd let him be. I'd changed my wallpaper too to a picture of William wearing a blue sweatshirt and glasses, his curls falling over his face. The glasses were just for show as he had perfect eyesight, I just thought they looked good on him when we went shopping and he'd bought them.

It had been an awesome five days with him but he was leaving in two days so I'd finally given in and allowed him to take me out on an official date. We weren't going anywhere, just having a sweet romantic dinner at the resort. If it was up to me we would have spent the night cuddling in bed watching movies but that was not in his plans. I'd never dressed up before but William was so excited about our date so I'd decided to try for him.

I was dressed in a checked short skirt that reached mid thigh hugging my figure perfectly and a matching long sleeved cropped sweater with a v-neck off shoulder design. My hair was curled perfectly and I'd paired the outfit with little accessories of a simple necklace, another gift from William and black strappy three inch heels.

"Angel are you ready?" William asked from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yeah I'll be right out."I replied the nerves settling in.

I took deep calming breaths, straightened my outfit and walked away from the mirror. When I walked out of the bathroom Williams back was turned to be but he turned around to face me once he heard the door. His gaze travelled up and down my body, his mouth slightly parted in shock. He stood still for a few minutes just staring at me and I started squirming fearing I had broken him or something. Maybe the outfit was a little too much.

"Should I change?"I asked ready to bolt and dress in something less revealing.

"No!"He exclaimed a little too fast grabbing my hand to prevent me from walking away.

"You look perfect, don't change anything."He complimented pulling me into his arms as he kissed me showing me just how true his words were.

"You look dashing too."I complimented when I got a good look at him after we pulled away.

He was dressed in dark jeans, a black t-shirt with a light green jacket over it and gray boots. His blonde curls were an unruly mess over his face, just how I liked them to be.

"Dashing really?"He teased and I slapped his arm lightly.

"Can we go before you find any more things to tease me with?"

"You didn't want to go and now you can't wait to get me out the door."He contributed and I crossed my arms over my chest unimpressed.

Instead of William apologizing like he should have, his gaze travelled down to the swell of my breasts that had been pushed up by my crossed hands. I realized my mistake and uncrossed them making William pout at me.