Explination

Selena POV
"Listen , that same day , I have to attend the AMAs " I said to Jelena as I played with her hair . I needed to go , or else people with start wondering why am not attending to any award shows . " but why can't I just go with Ashly , her mom will take us " Jelena said sniffing . I dident answer . Before I new it Jelena drifted if to sleep.
I put Jelena in her new room which was next to mine . After that I walked down stairs . "Mom why the hell did you yell at her "!!? I asked mad ."Selena of Justin sees her he'll want to take her away . Remember he wanted you to do abortion . " she said paying all the attention to the large flat screen tv.
I dident answer , I went to pick up the tickets which were on the counter , the date for the tickets were 7/4/15
And today was 5/17/ 15 , o had to months to do so thing . The AMAs were the exact same day . So for me that good cuz I won't see Justin , but I have to do something .

~7/4/15~

Selena pov
"Be good and stay here with grandma " I said to Jelena , she agreed to not go .
I had to leave for the AMAs . I was performing "the heart wants what it wants " tonight . I walked out of my house and the driver took me to the AMAs .

Jelenas pov
I really wanted to meet Justin Bieber , mommy will probably be mad but , I wanted to go . I told Ashly that my mom let me go . Her mom and her will pick me up at 7 . I had to get out of the house with out grandma knowing.

Mandy's pov
I took a very long nap , I woke up at 7:45 . "Jelena are you hungry "!! I yelled . No response .
"Jelena "!! I yelled again . No response .
I have now looked everywhere and I can't find her . After 40 min of looking for her . I got a call from selena .... Oh no .

Selena pov
I was getting my hair and make up done , I was watching tv , when something came up . "Braking new , a small little girl walked out of the famous POP star selena Gomez , right now she's attending the AMAs , so who could that little girl be ?" The lady said . I quickly got up from the chair and called my mom . "WHERES JELENA "?? I yelled . "Selena I looked everywhere ". She said sadly . I started to tear up . " I'll preformed and be there in a hour , look for her I yelled one last time . I was broken thinking she was lost .

Jelena pov
After I saw my grandma fell asleep I walked out and insanely there was cameras flashing everywhere . I stood there 5 min before I got in Ashly's car . We were now heading towards the concert , I was so happy . I was now in the line with Ashly and her mom . We got the vip tickets so we got to meet Justin and then attend his concert.
Ashly went first . Then I went , out eyes connected . What's this feeling?

Cliffhanger , thanks so much for everything , I hope your enjoying the story so far . Feed back?