Bye jelena

Jelenas POV
I just got him and now he's leaveing I look at him once again . "Bye Dady " I say .

"Bye princess , I promise that I'll be back soon okay " he plants a kiss on my cheek before hugging mommy and turning around .

He kept turning back but I knew he wasn't actually waking back . I hug my mommy as she carries me into the car .

I could tell mommy was about to cry .

Justin's pov

"Here you go sir " the jet guy said handing me my backpack

I nodded at him and say in my seat . I went On my phone . Worst idea . He was hugging both of them and they were both so happy . They looked like s family , zedd the dad , selena the mom and Jelena the daughter . Oh no , this hurts . I take a deep breath . Before I know it I was in a deep sleep.

"Hey jelena , how are you baby" I say though the phone

"Umm good , who's this "?

"Your dad ."

"Mom , who is this ? He's not my dad" she says

Before I can respond she adds words that kill me even more .

"Zedds my dad "

Ouch .

I wake up breathing heavily . That dream seemed so real . I get up and realize that the jet has landed . I get up and see scooter talking to the jet driver .

"Justin your awake " scotter yelles across the building we landed in .

"Yeah " I say , he walked over and explains that I'll be starting the movie in 4 days so I can go hang at my hotel for now .

I get on my car and the guy begain to drive towards the hotel . As soon as j got there my two security guards walked by my sides as I walked in the hotel .

I settle down , my suit was huge . I laird in my bed not taking me mind if selena and jelena.

I then get a text . I look at my ovine and realized it was yovanna . I haven't talked to her in forever .

"I heard your in Miami "? The text read .

Me and yovanna were not as close as me and my other friends but she was cool and she was really pretty . I never actually likened her as more then a friends though . We haven't talked in forever , she was the one the presented me to Jennifer .

I responded with a "yeah I am ;)" i really needed something to distract me from my daughter .

I look away from my phone and almost instantly it vibrates .

"Let's hang or what "? It said

I responded with
"Sure When "?

"What about today , my friends having a party "

"Sure I'll try to lock you up by 7"

"Cool ;)"

I look at the time and realized it was only 5 . I have nothing to do here , all my friends are in LA .

I wake up not knowing what time it was . I looked at my phone , 7 new messages 3 missed called and a bunch of notifications from my apps .

I looked at the one . Oh no. 7:28

I opend my phone and all the messages were from yovanna and almost all the calls because one was from ... Slelena.

I had to hurry up to get get yovanna so I set my phone back down and went to change .

Selena's pov

"He didn't answer baby" I tell Jelena as she repeatedly asks for Justin .

We dropped zedd off and right now we were in my room watching Camp rock on Disney channel .

The movie was not finished and jelena was fast asleep . She's been sad all day because of Justin leaveing . And honestly I was a sad too but zedd helped change that a lot .

I looked through my boring phone . I got tagged on a picture about 20 times
'I want jelena '
'Ugh yovanna ... Again'
'Her butt 😍 good job Justin '

I pressed on the picture .
I felt a rush through my body .
Justin was holding her waist behind her and she was smiling like crazy , Justin face was a little confusing to read but I mean . He probably left just to hang out with her girlfriend ,leaveing his daughter .

Justin pOV
After dancing and me being a little drunk . Yovanna asked for a picture , I agreed .
After more drinking and dancing , I asked my driver to drive me back to my hotel .

I laid in my bed not bothering to change . My eyes begain to close .

My head pounded . It got up and after a long shower I finally got out . I order breakfast because I have a meeting with scotter and tour guy. I laid in bed waiting for my breakfast . I grabbed my phone . I moved my finger my I phone went to the home page were the little phone icon had a number one . I pressed it not remembering who I missed a call for . Selena . Jelena . I pressed the call thing and the begain to ring .

'SO NOW YOU CALL ' !

(Sorry I haven't undated in a while , I hope this is a filler chapter , I still don't know how to see the comments so I'm sorry , but thanks ! I'll make sure to update more often )😘