Chapter 14

I leave Tommy and Wilbur in charge of Tubbo. He was alive when I last saw him, but now I have no idea what's going on with him. I need to find Techno. I sit down and pick up a sword from the ground. In the reflection, I see a pink flash. I look behind me to see TechnoBlade. 

Anger floods me and I stand up, grabbing the sword. I swing at him but he blocks easily. He jabs his sword at me and I dodge his attack. I catch him off guard and make him stumble. I stand in front of him. He chuckles, shaking his head.

"You've gotten better at fighting," Techno admits.

"And you fucking shot Tubbo!" I scream at him. He just shrugs.

"You don't understand, it had to be done," Techno says, sounding bored as ever.

"You're right, Techno. I don't fucking understand! You help us all this time, telling us about how much you despise the government. But as soon as you get ordered to kill YOUR FRIEND, you do it!" I rant, letting all my anger out.

"He is not my friend. And Schlatt would've killed me if I hadn't done it!" Techno argues. I give him an exasperated sigh. I can't believe him.

"You're just a power-hungry coward," I spit, turning back around toward Pogtopia.

I reach Pogtopia. I walk into the cave to see Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Niki. Tubbo's lying down in bed, Tommy and Niki by his side. I see Wilbur sitting on a chair. He looks so... lost. I run over to Tubbo's side and sigh in relief as I feel his pulse. Tubbo's ok, he's alive.  The events of the night replay over and over in my head. 'I love you.' 

Tubbo's asleep, the arrow finally out of his chest. Suddenly, the door opens and we all turn around. It's Techno. Tommy gets up from his chair and storms over to him in rage. 

"How dare you come back here after what you fucking did?! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Tommy yells, jabbing a finger at Techno's chest. Techno ignores Tommy's threats.

"Tommy, I'm past this. What was done was done!" Techno says. Tommy just stares at him in shock.

"Yeah Tommy, Technos right," Wilbur adds. I look over at him with a confused expression. Why would he say that? Tommy looks astounded.

"Does nobody care that Techno could've murdered Tubbo?!" Tommy says angrily as he turns to look over all of us.

"I agree with Tommy," I say earning a glare from Wilbur. Tommy and Techno argue for what feels like forever, but they eventually end up agreeing to leave it and move on. Even though Tommy wants to hold a grudge, we need Techno, or else Pogtopia won't be able to win the upcoming war. I sigh, it's been a long day.

Three weeks later

It's been around 3 weeks since the Festival. Not much happened in the last couple of weeks, only little arguments and squabbles between Manburg and Pogtopia. Tubbo hasn't been the same since he confessed he loves me. I didn't reject him, but I just think of Tubbo as a friend. Apparently, he doesn't feel the same. I just want us to be like we were before...

The door suddenly opens, startling all of us. We all turn to look. Dream is standing in the doorway, wearing a dark green hoodie. His axe is swung over his shoulder.

"Pogtopians..." He starts, his gaze lands on each of us in turn. What's he up to? "Schlatt has given me something that I'm afraid I have to defend Manburg for." Tommy looks at him, shocked. Why am I not surprised?

"So you're betraying Pogtopia?" Tommy shouts. Dream nods hesitantly. "You green bitch, you're probably too scared to lose!" Tommy grumbles under his breath. Dream turns on Tommy angrily.

"I don't give a fuck if Manburg is blown to the ground!" His tone deep and angry, "All I crave is destruction even if that means that your little country is burnt to a crisp!" Dream shouts over the roaring thunder. His axe glistens in the doorway as he laughs lowly. 

"Don't forget about the traitor amongst you," Dream reminds. My breath quickens, I forgot about that. 

"10 days," He says calmly. I look at Tommy in shock. Dream's mask lifts slightly revealing his grin.

"In 10 days the destruction begins."

Authors note: Hi guys! Thank you all SO much for 15k reads, and #8 on the xreader section! That's SO insane! More chapters will be out later on :) the support is crazy, thank you and stay tuned! Love you all <3