Chapter 29

"I love you so much, y/n."

Dream whispers, "And I'll never stop loving you." He pauses and looks up at me. "Things are never going to be normal for us, y/n. I get it. It's not easy for me either." 

I give him a small nod, he holds my hand and squeezes it.

"This is just the way it has to be."

3 days later

I decided to stay with Dream, it wasn't like I had much of a choice anyway. I need to recover from the Blood Vines' infection. Dream stayed with me for most of the time, except for when he had important 'business.' 

What Dream said that night was true. Things for us would never be normal, but it doesn't hurt to try. Suddenly, realization hit me. I visited Tommy on the 8th. It's been a week since then, which means that today is December 16...TechnoBlade's execution.

A knock on the door startles me from my thoughts. I stand up and open the door to see an angry Dream.

"You weren't going to tell me?!" He growls in disbelief.

"Tell you what?" I ask, but I have a feeling I already know what it is.

"Don't play dumb with me, y/n, I'm talking about TechnoBlade's execution!" He pauses and looks me in the eyes. "Since when was this planned?" He asks, a little more calm.

"After Tommy was exiled, before I went to visit him. It was secretly organized by Quackity, Tubbo, Fundy, Ranboo, and I." I confess softly. 

"Why do you even care?" I ask in confusion.

"TechnoBlade is the best fighter out there," Dream admits reluctantly. "I need him on my side." On his side? Was there another war coming up?

"Why is L'manburg going to execute him?" Dream asks.

"Vengeance. To punish Techno for the crimes he committed during the Manburg-Pogtopia War." I say angrily in between gritted teeth.

"Execute him?" Dream questions again.

"Yes Dream! He's evil, he almost killed Tubbo, and almost killed me! He released the withers and betrayed Pogtopia," I say, exasperated. "Quackity said we have to kill him once and for all the restore peace to the nation." Suddenly I remember the plan that they have, I have to get out of here. I try to push myself past Dream, but he blocks my way.

"Where do you think you're going y/n?" He asks lowly.

"I have to go back-" I start but he cuts me off.

"You're staying here." Dream commands, his tone dangerous.

Tubbo's POV:

Today's the day Quackity, Ranboo, Fundy, and y/n have been planning for. Y/n... where is she? I feel my stomach twist in guilt, I told her to go away, to leave me alone. Who knows where she is now... and its all my fault. A voice makes me jump from the thoughts.

"Ready, Tubbo?" I turn to see Quackity, Ranboo, and Fundy.

"Yeah I'm ready, let's go find Philza," I say, putting on a determined smile. Everything is so much different now that I'm the president. Everything is so much different without Tommy and Y/n here...I shake away my thoughts and start walking with my friends.

We all head out of L'manburg, we suspect that Philza has some ties to Techno. We have to know TechnoBlade's location, and Philza is our best bet.

A little later

"He's here," Ranboo cautions, I grin. We told Philza to meet us right outside his house.

"Hey Phil," I say walking towards him with a nervous chuckle.

"What do guys want?" Phil sighs, looking us up and down.

"I'll tell you what we want Phil-" I start but Quackity interrupts.

"What we want Phil, is TechnoBlade's location," Quackity says impatiently, Phil gives Quackity a glare.

"No." Phil says simply, "I'm not going to tell you!" Phil scoffs, I give him a small apologetic smile.

"Oh no, Phil, it isn't an option." Quackity grins as him and I push past Phil into his house. Quackity follows. Fundy and Ranboo take out their weapons.

"Hey! Get out of my house!" Phil protests, but Ranboo and Fundy prevent him from doing anything.

Quackity and I search through his house for any clue to where Techno is. I see barrels in the corner I quickly scrounge through them. At the bottom of one is a compass, I pick it up and examine it. On the back it reads 'TechnoBlade.' I hold it up triumphantly.

"I found it!" I say as I hear Phil sigh in defeat. I turn on Phil.

"I think you're forgetting who the president here is, Phil." I smile, feeling the power I now hold as President. I walk out of his house, Quackity by my side.

"For not obeying my orders, I hereby put Philza under house arrest," I say, flipping the compass in my hands.

"Wha- no you can't do that!" Phil protests frantically.

"Looks like I just did," I say signaling for Ranboo to make sure he goes inside his house. I see Philza's shocked face as Ranboo drags him inside. I hold the compass up in the air in triumph.

"Thanks for the compass, Phil," I laugh softly and turn towards the others.

"Now, let's go find TechnoBlade."

Author's note: Omg 2k votes!! Yall are insane ilysm! I hope you like the book so far, more of spicy Dream coming soon to a theater near you! <3