Chapter 32

The next day

I'm back in the room at Dream's base. I know I can't go back to L'manburg, Tubbo doesn't want me there. Even though Dream is conspiring with Techno, I have nowhere else to go. Dream isn't here, he left to check on Tommy in Logstedshire. He's been gone for about an hour now, I wonder if Tommy is ok... I walk out of the room and towards the front of the base. I'm thankfully not a prisoner to Dream anymore, I'm a guest. Before I can reach the front door, it opens suddenly with a bang. My eyes widen in surprise, it's Dream.

"Fuck," He curses under his breath as he pushes past me. He looks pissed.

"Dream, what's wrong?" I ask quietly, almost afraid. Dream turns on me swiftly.

"I'll tell you what's wrong y/n! What's wrong is that your little friend has been hiding chests under his base!" He growls, throwing his ax aside and leaning against the wall in frustration. I feel my stomach twist, was Dream talking about the same chests Tommy had shown me when I visited him?

"He was planning against me..." Dream scoffs to himself angrily. I stand next to him and raise my hand to take off his mask. His hand quickly grips onto mine and pushes it away roughly.

"I'm not in the mood y/n," Dream growls lowly.

"Dream-" I start, but he whips his head towards me. He pins me against the wall, he has each hand on either side of my head.

"You don't listen do you?" He asks, his tone firm. I reach up for his mask again, this time he lets me. I take off his mask, revealing his piercing green eyes. They stare into mine as if challenging me to speak out. Dream's hand lingers on my throat, his eyes full of lust. He starts leaning in for a kiss. I stop him, putting my hand firmly on his chest. Dream looks at me, confused.

"We can't," I say, putting on an innocent face.

"Why?" Dream asks. I can tell he's starting to get mad.

"You're not in the mood," I say, trying to hide my smirk. His hand instantly tightens around my throat, his other arm bent over my head.

"You're gonna start listening to me, y/n." He says, his tone dangerously low. Dream leans in, I can feel his breath on my skin as he plants a kiss on my neck.

"Are you ok with this?" Dream whispers in my ear, I give a small nod. I reach for his hoodie, bringing it over his head. His muscular frame leans over me. I look up into his perfect green eyes, his scar shone a dark red in the dim lighting. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in for more. His soft lips graze mine.

Suddenly he leans in further, closing the gap between us. My eyes widen in surprise, after a minute he pulls back away. Dream reaches for my blouse. He looks up at me for the go-ahead, I give a quick nod. He unbuttons my shirt agonizingly slow, I let out a small whine of apprehension. His piercing green eyes meet mine.

"Remember who's in charge here," Dream growls lowly, a smirk creeping at his lips. Butterflies fill my stomach as his eyes travel up and down my body. Dream finishes taking off my blouse, he grabs my face, tilting it upwards towards him. I look at him, his fingers tracing my chin as he leans in for another kiss. His lips were touching mine when suddenly the door flies open. Dream quickly lets go of me and whips his head towards the door. I turn my head and see Sapnap standing there in shock. My face turns red.

"Sapnap what the fuck!?" Dream roars. Sapnap stands there speechless, his face turning a bright red as he looks between the two of us. "Knock on the fucking door next time Sapnap!" Dream shouts, quickly turning around so Sapnap won't see his face. Sapnap shifts back and forth uncomfortably.

"Sorry... but what were you doing-" Dream cuts him off as he clears his throat.

"Nothing that concerns you Sapnap, now get out!" Dream shouts at him, visibly annoyed. I quickly button up my blouse and stand behind Dream.

"Dream it's important!" Sapnap protests, he's obviously uncomfortable. Dream grabs his hoodie from the floor and slips it on, the hoodie covering his face. He walks towards Sapnap.

"Out." Dream hisses. Sapnap looks at me in shock, and then back at Dream. Sapnap doesn't budge.

"What do you want, Sapnap?" Dream asks, clearly irritated.

"Well, uh I came to tell you something important..." Sapnap trails off nervously.

"Hurry it up Sapnap," Dream snarls. Sapnap quickly looks up at Dream.

"He's gone..."

"Who is?" Dream asks with a confused face, as Sapnap continues.

"Tommy."

TechnoBlade's POV:

One day later

"Is he here, TechnoBlade?!" Tommy asks in a worried tone.

"Not yet, but I'll be on the lookout," I say gruffly as Tommy shifts his weight from side to side nervously. I look out the window for any signs of Dream. Dream sent me a message that he was coming over, Tommy worried it was about his disappearance.

"As soon as I spot him, I'll splash you with an invisibility potion and you'll hide in the secret trapdoor, ok?" I remind him hastily, Tommy nods vigorously. I look back towards the window, I see a flash of glowing purple.

"Tommy now!" I hiss urgently, grabbing the potions for my pocket. I quickly splash them on Tommy, he instantly dives towards the trapdoor and disappears. Dream approaches my cabin, I quickly stand back. I hear the knock on my door, I open it. Dream is standing there in full enchanted netherite armor, his ax swung over his shoulder.

"Hello TechnoBlade," Dream greets calmly.

"Hey Dream, what brings you to my home?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"Well," Dream pauses and leans on his ax. "Tommy has escaped Logstedshire, he's escaped his exile. I was wondering if you've... seen him?" He asks, glancing up at me.

"Tommy? No, I haven't seen him." I say, keeping my tone as normal as possible.

"So you wouldn't mind if I... checked your house?" He asks, scanning the room.

"Nope not at all, you can go right ahead," I say, forcing a small laugh.

"Great," Dream says looking around my cabin, I only hope he doesn't find Tommy. Dream checks all throughout my house, thankfully not spotting the secret trapdoor.

"Told you Dream, I have no clue where Tommy is," I say with a shrug, Dream doesn't seem convinced. Suddenly he turns towards the trapdoor, I can't tell if he's looking at it or not because of his mask. Dream stares at it for a couple more seconds and then turns back towards me.

"I've been searching for him for a day now. The people of L'manburg think he's dead..." Dream sighs. "I don't believe that he's dead, there's no evidence." Dream adds, heading towards the door. Before he leaves, he turns back to me one last time.

"If you find him, report to me immediately." I nod as he slams the door shut behind him. Tommy cautiously lifts the trapdoor and climbs out, the potion effect is gone now. He looks at me triumphantly, a grin forming on his face.

"We did it, TechnoBlade!" He laughs, the grip on my sword loosens and I run a hand through my hair. I know Dream will be back looking for Tommy, I'm on Tommy's side for now. But if Dream offers me something that Tommy can't give me, then my alliance with Tommy will end. I know I would have to betray Tommy if a war against L'manburg breaks out. I look at the young boy. For now, he's on my side. Tommy gives me a crooked smile, I can't help but let out a small laugh.

"You're safe for now."

Author's note: Sorry for taking so long to post! Daniella left for her road trip today, so we haven't had much time to communicate. Yes, we just teased you with spicy Dream. Don't worry, yall will have an actual spicy scene...eventually. Hope you liked this chapter, let us know what you think!