Chapter 56

I recommend listening to "Ain't no crying" by Derivakat while reading this chapter :)

"Hello, Dream..." Tommy starts nervously. I look in shock at the scene before me.

"We have so much to talk about," Dream starts. I see him apply more pressure onto the ax. Tommy hands me potions and quickly splashes some down on us. I tense, gripping my ax tightly.

"Do you have the discs?" Dream asks, though it sounds more like a threat than a question. Tommy and I both nod.

"Let go of Tubbo!" Tommy says finally, his voice showing a hint of nervousness. Dream begins to laugh slowly.

"Give me the discs, Tommy, and I'll let Tubbo go."

"Dream, don't make us fight you." Tommy threatens. I turn towards Tommy in surprise, he can't possibly be thinking about fighting Dream when he can kill Tubbo in a heartbeat.

"Tommy, I don't think you understand what's happening here." Dream pauses and pulls Tubbo closer, raising the ax up to his neck. "Hand me the discs or Tubbo dies." Dream asserts, this time with more authority.

"Fine! We'll give you the discs!" Tommy exclaims, reaching for his ender chest. I see him give me a sly look and I tense, ready. He grabs the two fake discs from his ender chest and approaches Dream.

Dream's POV:

Tommy hands me the two objects. I look at them closely, chuckling to myself softly. Do they really think I'm an idiot? These are fakes... they're all fakes. But, I'll play along. I'll play along with their little game, they'll regret it in the end. Before anything happens I see Tommy give y/n a grin of triumph. Suddenly Tommy surges towards me, hitting my chest plate with his sword.

"Attack! Don't give him time to think!" Tommy shouts, Y/n follows. My grip on Tubbo loosens and he tries to squirm away, but I quickly pull him back. I stand my ground, I knew this was coming. I take bites of my golden apples, not both bothering to fight back.

"Stop it, Tommy! Stop! He can still kill Tubbo!" Y/n shrieks, pulling Tommy away.

"Listen, let's talk." I propose, keeping my voice level. "I've got what you want, and you've got what I want." (😏💦)

"Why only us three, Dream?" Tommy asks, calming down.

"It's been you, Tubbo, Wilbur, and y/n since the beginning right?"

"Yeah..." Tommy nods, I see y/n look away.

"You, y/n, and Tubbo versus me, like it's always been. For the discs." I repeat, looking at Tommy. "It's simple really, give me the discs and I'll let Tubbo go," I order, remaining as calm as possible.

"I did give you the discs!" Tommy exclaims nervously, I roll my eyes and take out a piece of flint and steel. I ignite the grass in front of me and throw the discs into the flames, watching them burn. I look back up at y/n and Tommy.

"The discs." I snarl.

Y/n's POV

"Tommy," I caution. We have no other choice. Tommy sighs and reluctantly takes out the real discs from his ender chest. He walks over and hands them to Dream. Dream roughly pushes Tubbo aside and grabs the discs. I quickly run over to Tubbo's side as Dream begins to tower up. Placing blocks all around him, what's he up to? I see him place down a jukebox on the top of his little tower.