Chapter 9

The next few days pass quickly, we just await the arrival of Techno. He's supposed to meet us today. We're in the spruce forest, where the note had told us to meet at, waiting.

"Y/n, what if it was a lie?" Wilbur asks quietly.

"I'm sure it wasn't, I don't think someone would go through all this trouble just to get us here," I say, though Wilbur could be right. Suddenly, we hear a loud neigh and thundering hooves as a horse appears from the brush. It's a brown stallion, with a boy no older than Wilbur riding it. He has long pink braids, and his red cape twirls in the wind as he swiftly jumps off his horse. His glowing netherite sword in hand and a crossbow hung over his shoulder.

"Hey guys," Techno said in a deep, almost bored sounding voice. Tommy was smiling widely.

"We've got TechnoBlade baby!" He hoots, and Wilbur quickly shushes him. I step forward.

"Techno, we need your help."

Later that day

"C'mon Techno, please, we can't win this revolution if you don't teach us!" Wilbur pleads. We led TechnoBlade to our base and explained everything to him. He promised to help us as long as he could take down the government. He seemed to hate the government, but we agreed. Wilbur wanted Techno to train us for the fight.

"Fine," Techno said finally, and my eyes lit up. I was finally going to learn how to fight.

The next day

"Dodge," Techno jabs his sword at me, I manage to move but was too slow. The sword clanks against my armor, leaving a tiny dent. I breathe heavily. Techno rolls his eyes. 

"C'mon, again." We keep training until we hear a knock on the door. Techno steps away. I'm out of breath. We walk to the door, Wilbur and Tommy joining us. I open the door to see a battered up Tubbo standing there. My eyes widen.

"Tubbo? What's wrong?" I ask, concerned for the beaten up boy. He has small cuts and bruises all over and he seems tired.

"Y/n!" His eyes gleam despite his exhaustion. "I've been looking for you guys forever." I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Tubbo, is everything ok?" I ask again. He leans against the doorframe, panting hard, and shakes his head.

"It's Schlatt."

Authors note: 7k READS?! You guys are insane! Tysm, hope your enjoying. Next couple of chapters are gonna be wild so get ready! Remember to stay safe guys :) love you <3