🍋Chapter 19🍋

A/N:
I wanna fix the typos I made in the previous chapters but you know what... it's funny and so dumb, I'll leave it that way so I can laugh and make fun of myself. Btw smut warning. smut chapter so if you don't like it don't read it but if you do then continue~

(Y/n) POV

"Okay"

Is what I said to him. A smile crept onto his face. His face was so close to mine which made my heart race. He let go of my hand and cupped me cheek while pinning both of my hands with his other hand. He then kissed me softly. His lips were surprisingly soft. I returned the kiss passionately and when he pulled his head back, we both gazed into each other's eyes. Both our faces were bright red.

He let go of my hands and sat down next to me. I turn to face him and sit down too. 'Why did he pull away? Did he hate it?'

"Uh Jeff... if you don't mind me asking. Why did you pull away?"

He turned his head slightly and looked at me in the corner of his eyes. "I wouldn't be able to control myself if I continued..."

"But you know..." I said and turn his face to look at me. "If you wanted to continue, you could've just done it" I said as my lips met with his. I loved the feeling, of his warm lips against mine. It felt right. I then sat on his lap as he placed his hands around my hips.

His hands then went under my shirt and then started stroking my side and made their way up. We broke the kiss as he took off my shirt and I took off his hoodie. He held my chin up, placed small kisses on my neck and slowly moved down to my chest. I tried to hold back my moans, but a few escaped, making me blush. He grinned and looked up at me "why are you trying to hide them? Come on.. I want to hear them" he says as I blush even more. He then took off my bra and sucked on my nipple and squeezed my other breast.

"Jeff stop" I buried my nails in his shoulder.

"Still resisting? How long are you gonna keep it up? Come on moan for me" he said seductively and continued sucking on my nip and swirled it with his tongue. He left small hickeys on my boob as he was stroking me.

He looked up at me, smirking while I was trying not to make a sound. "Fine then" he said as he laid me down on the bed and got on top of me again. "I'll make you moan for me princess"

He placed small kisses on my neck again and sucked them. I bit my lower lip and covered my face from embarrassment. He pulled my arms away "Don't do that, I wanna see your face" he then continued and slowly moved down to my stomach, placing more kisses as he played with my breasts. It felt good. He then continued and got to my pants. He grinned and gently pulled them down along with my panties. I was now fully naked. He stood up again and looked me in the eyes.

"Let's see for how long you'll hold it in" he says as he stuck one finger inside me. "I'll make you give in" he whispered in my ear and smirked. I bit my lip, blocking any sound from escaping.

Then he began to thrust his finger. "Still resisting..." he said, adding another finger making me gasp. His grin widened as he began to thrust his fingers on a low paste. A few breaths escaped my mouth as I still tried to hold it in, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. He picked up the paste and went even faster.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, it felt too good. I moaned, making him smirk and go even faster. "I knew you'd give in~" he teased. I wanted to say something back, but I just gave him the win and kept moaning until I felt he found my sweet spot.

"Jeff don't stop" I moaned louder as it sent vibrations throughout my body. I had almost reached my climax until I felt him slow down and remove his fingers, leaving me disappointed.

He smiled and looked into my eyes "feels good, princess" he said in a soft voice. He pulled his fingers up and looked at me again with a grin, "this is how much your body is begging for me". My face was now as red as a tomato. I was embarrassed because he is right. I crave more.

"Jeff... come on" I said. "What was that? Say it louder so I can hear you" he smirked. I hated it. Almost made me wanna smack that smirk off his face. "Jeff I'm not joking, this isn't funny"

"It's pretty funny too me"

I started to lose patience because he hadn't let myself finish. He came closer to me and grabbed my chin. He let go of my arms, but quickly grabbed them when he saw me moving them. "Leave 'em" he said and I obeyed. "Good girl", he grinned, "Now... beg for me".

"What" I got flustered and wanted to cover my face but couldn't. "I want you to beg. You want it don't you, right? Then do as I say and beg for me". I felt goosebumps and nodded. "Please" I said and he grinned. He moved my head to the side and kissed my neck, on his way down. I started moaning and grabbing the sheets. He lifts his face to look at me. "Beg"

"Jeff please, I can't hold it in anymore" I said in between moans. He took off his pants and boxers revealing his hard dick. He placed it on my bussy and stroked it up and down, not putting it in.

At this point he's just teasing me. I moaned even more and looked at him, my face all red from the pleasure "Jeff please put it in".

"So we're getting impatient now are we? Okay, I'll give you what you want" he said as he put his cock inside me and started thrusting, without letting me get used to the pain. I moaned and cried at the same time and told him to slow down. He shook his head "this is what you wanted right? Now take it all" he said as he thrust deeper making me moan louder and tighten my grip on the sheets. He pushed harder and deeper, I moaned and held him while feeling the pain and pleasure at the same time. He started to go faster. The room was filled with moans coming from both of us.

"Jeff, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned but then I felt him remove his cock. I was confused and angry "what the hell?!" He grinned and grabbed me and laid me roughly on my stomach as he bent me over. He pushed himself back into me and started thrusting again. "Jeff wait-"

"Shut the fuck up" He moaned and continued as I grabbed the sheets, feeling my legs weaken and my stomach burning. I hid my face in my pillow to block out the sounds I was making. Jeff noticed and slapped my ass that I screamed. "Much better" He grinned I then felt him speed up as he moaned "I'm close" I heard him say and felt myself getting close too. He then came and released his cum inside me. I collapsed on the bed and he next to me.

My whole body ached. I looked at Jeff. He was panting. "I have to clean up" I told him, but my body made it difficult for me to move. I called Jeff but he didn't answer me. Did he fell asleep? It's hard to tell because he doesn't have eyelids. I sighed and stood up, my legs felt sore. I went to the bathroom, turned on the tap and started to wash myself.

"Damn I need a wheelchair..."

.
.
.

A/N:
You've reached the end you naughty children.
[ throws holy water at you ]
Btw this is like my first time writing smut so-- don't judge me or I'll cry. Also, what do you think? Feel free to judge me <3
And I know I know. Sorry for the wait. I'll update 3 chapters tomorrow. How bout that? How's that for an apology :D