Chapter 22

Okay, you're probably wondering where this is going. If I'm honest, I have no idea, but I'll act like I do. Long story short, I was in a coma. I dealt with some weird trippy shit that allowed me to see and interact with things. Somehow I woke up from that coma because the universe decided to let me live and here I am. But I didn't know I'd be dealing with the same shit again.

My hair is a mess and my life is too. I look like, I belong in a zoo. Honestly someone give me a rapping career. No don't, because I stole this-

"(Y/n) pay attention!" Ms. I forgot her name but it doesn't matter because she's a side character said. Plus she'll only be mentioned once. My teacher looked at me sternly. I just realized how wrinkly her forehead is.

"Sorry" I said, but it's not like I meant it. The bell rang and I quickly stood up and left the classroom. Finally out of that hellhole of a class.

I blame last week's episode for my moody appearance and behavior. I stayed up nights, setting up hidden cameras that I ordered online with my mom's credit card because obviously I don't have money and I used up all my allowances on shit I didn't need.

Was it worth it? No, because now I'm only operating on 2 hours of sleep and I had a test today that I obviously failed because my brain didn't wanna cooperate. I accepted the fact that I'm a failure. I yawned and rubbed my eyes trying to adjust my field of vision because I have no idea where the fuck I'm going. Wait, where am I going? Lol, I completely forgot my surroundings and almost fell down the stairs. A horrible way to die, but atleast I'll die a hot mess. Knowing the only thing I accomplished is being a pro failure.

That's funny, I don't remember ever being a second floor in this building. I'll just ignore this and leave because I have better things to do.

"Bitch!"

I jump and accidentally smacked Marissa in the face.

Marissa: Bitch wtf?!

(Y/n): Oh! Sorry it's reflex

Marissa: Right. Any luck on the thing you are doing?

(Y/n): Does my face answer your question?

Marissa: Sheesh. You look like something straight out of a horror movie. What are you allergic to mirrors now? 'Cause goddamn when's the last time you checked?

(Y/n): Well damn Marissa, Can you not?there's no need for you to be a bitch

Marissa: Attacking you just satisfies me somehow

I let out a annoying sigh.

(Y/n): Hey remember when you told me about your aunt? Who's a therapist? I forgot which chapter it was

Marissa: Yeah? What about it?

(Y/n): Let me get back to you on that fine offer. I think I really do need therapy

Marissa: Well finally, I've been waiting for this day. My prayers has been answered

(Y/n): Haha... really funny. Hey do you know any fortune tellers?"

Marissa: Why?

(Y/n): Answers that's why. Let's go

I grabbed Marissa's hand. She protested at first but we do this my way because I'm the main character and everything goes my way. My way or the high way.

We ended up at a fortune teller. The place looked kinda cheap but I won't judge.

Marissa: Are you sure about this? I don't think a fortune teller is such a good idea. Plus the place looks suspicious

(Y/n): It'll be fine. Let's go inside

"Welcome, I was expecting you" The weird lady said and told us to sit down. We were hesitant at first but what can an old lady do? Beat us up with her fake teeth?

"You were?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She nods as she did some weird hand signals above her cristal ball.

Marissa: This is crazy-

Fortune teller: We have a none believer. Kick her out

Marissa: Hey! You can't just kick me out. I paid money for this!

Marissa argued with the woman.

(Y/n): Okay everyone calm down. I apologize for my none believing friend here. Can you please tell me my fortune?

The woman nods and started mumbling some words I didn't understand. She looked into her crystal ball "I see... I see... I see"

Marissa: I know you can see but can you hurry up?

"Shush girl!" She pointed at Marissa and looked back into her crystal ball.

Fortune teller: I see... a boy...

Marissa: Is he hot?

"I said quiet!" She looked up from her ball, glaring at Marissa. "I see a boy--"

Marissa: Is he a rich boy? Come on woman. Give us more detail!

Marissa rocked in her chair.

"Sorry- please continue" I gave Marissa a light tab behind her head, so she can shut the fuck up and let the woman do her job.

Fortune teller: No he's not a rich boy...

Marissa: Then I have no further interest

(Y/n): This is not about you! This is about me. Anyways, tell me more about this boy

Marissa: Does the boy have a brother? Please let him be hot and successful

(Y/n): Marissa!

Marissa: What? I have standards

(Y/n): Lower your goddamn standards

"Ladies please. Now, about this boy. He is nothing but bad news" The woman said, giving me a serious expression.

Marissa: I mean what do you expect? It's a boy

(Y/n): Marissa I swear-

Marissa: Oh yeah sorry I forgot you're into bad boys. Okay if he's not rich, is he atleast hot? And does he have a brother? He better be a good boy

(Y/n): Marissa you're gonna get us kicked out

Marissa: Why? We literally paid for this, atleast give me answers to my question

The lady looked up from her crystal ball "he had a brother..."

Marissa: Past tense?

(Y/n): Marissa goddamnit

Marissa: What?! She said "had" I had to be sure she knows English

Fortune teller: That's it. Get out.

Marissa: What?! You can't just do that! Hey I want a refund

Woman: Sorry we don't do refunds. It says on the poster

Marissa: You scammer!

(Y/n): Marissa let's just go...

Marissa: NO! I want my money

Woman: Out!

I sighed looking at Marissa who was still angry about her money that she just lost. "Great! She never told me my fortune" marissa growled. "Well it is your own fault for annoying the woman. She was just doing her job"

Well that's it then. Therapy it is.

.
.
.

A/N: Woohoo! What did I tell you? 3 chapters in 1 day?! Ain't I a sweetheart. Now, what will happen next? I have no clue. We'll find out right after these imaginary commercials.