Chapter 15

"Hey (y/n)..
I'm sorry I didn't reply to your texts or calls
I'll explain everything to you when I have the chance
But for now I-"

-Message deleted

(Y/n) POV
As I made it home and did all my normal boring stuff I'm supposed to do 'which I actually don't have to since I'm the only one here and ain't nobody can tell me what to do' but, to bad your girl was raised right.

I did the cleaning, I did the feeding, now I'm sleeping... good night to me

*passed out*

*heavy snore noises that sounds like a suffocating dolphin*

After passing out because of my tiredness, I could feel like someone's watching me. Not creepy at al, I'm totally fine with it by now. Thanks to the weird shit that's been happening these past few days, I got used to it.

But ain't nobody or thing is gonna mess up my beauty sleep! I need this shit. So begone THOT.

But this shit is bugging me so I guess I'll just go check it out.

I opened my eyes slowly to see a figure sitting on my bed next to me. My vision was a little blurry but I could still make out who the figure was that was sitting beside me.

"Not a good time princess?"

"I'm not even gonna ask how you got in here... what do you want Jeff? Can't you see I'm busy sleeping"

"I just came to check on you"

Jeff POV
when I left the mansion, I made my way to (y/n)'s house. I quietly went through her window to see her beautiful sleeping form.

Wait what? What am I thinking! NO!

But she's so cute when she sleeps but damn, this girl snores.

I walked to her bed and sat beside her. Right when I wanted to stroke her hair because it's normal and not creepy at all, her eyes slowly opened and stared at me.

Her eyes are so beautiful, but mines are better. DUH

"Not a good time princess?" I said

"I'm not even gonna ask how you got in here... what do you want Jeff? Can't you see I'm busy sleeping"

This bitch...

"I just came to check on you" I calmly say. What a surprise, that never happens.

"Checking or creeping on me?"

How about both. Hehehe.
"Just checking (y/n)" I say and rub the back of my neck nervously.

"Yeah.. okay I believe you" (y/n) says.

"Wanna go out for a walk?" I ask.

"Lol my fatass is allergic to walking but fine I guess. I have nothing better to do anyway, wait hold on what time is it?" (Y/n) says and grabs her phone.

"Dude its 10:11 pm, it is pretty dangerous at night I mean with all the psychos and serial killers-"

I cut her off by saying "you know that I'm killer right.." and she just stared at me with confusion but then face palmed herself.

"Oh yeah right.. I forgot" she says and smiles nervously.

(Y/n) then stands up and walks to her closet, taking out her outfit. She then turns around and looks at me saying "do you mind?".

"I can just turn around, I won't look" I growl, to lazy to get out of the room.

"Dude! Leave!" She says and folds her arms.

"Fine!" I stand up and walk out of the room.

(Y/n) POV
When Jeff left the room, I sighed and changed into my other clothes. Nothing to special, I just put on my black hoodie and some pants cause why not? I'm basic okay.

When I was done I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. "Okay ready to go?" I asked Jeff who was sitting on my couch like he owned it.

O..m..g.. he has his feet on my couch! Right so you're probably wondering why I'm freaking out about it. HE is wearing shoes! And they are dirty as hell.

Guess who will be cleaning that up. Me.

"Yeah.. whatever" he said as he stood up and walked to the front door and went outside.

I was shocked.

"You coming or are you just gonna stand there fantasizing over how gorgeous I am"

I snapped out of it and shook my head in disagreement.
"Oh hell no.. honey who told you that?"

"bitch.." he muttered loud enough for me to hear and walked off.

How dare he say that. He got some issues with himself. One minute he's nice and then he turns into a dick. But why do I care? Doesn't make any sense.

"Hey wait up!" I yell and ran trying to catch up.

"Gotta walk faster (y/n)" Jeff says.

"I told you I don't like walking. Where are we even going?"

"You'll see" was his only answer.

Fine, let this long boring awkward journey begin. I just wonder, where is he taking me?

Jeff POV
I have no fucking idea where I'm taking her.
What the hell did I put myself into.

Bsusjdusundh
Kill me.

Okay yeah, I know it's cringy asf and you might have to bleach your eyes
Sorry about that.
But I will try to write better. I have matured lol.