Chapter 12

So..

I guess this is the end for me

I'm gonna die

I was so young and beautiful

Lol no.. but still I had a life

lol also no.. but I..

forget it

(Y/n) POV
Toby and I locked and barricaded the door so that whatever is out there, won't come inside.

"how long are we gonna stay in here?"

Toby "that thing won't leave until it finds us"

"that's just wonderful isn't it?" I said sarcastic.

Toby "well no, that thing can sense movements"

"am I in a horror movie or something?"

Toby "yes, you're in a real life horror movie (y/n) are you satisfied now?"

"no.. I want out"

Toby "we can't do that, that thing needs to die first"

"listen Toby I'm not gonna kill some possessed demon thing, are you crazy?"

Toby "why not? it will be fun"

"nothing about this is even fun dude, we're hiding from a beast"

Toby "true but look on the bright side"

"What?"

Toby "just kidding.. there is no bright side, it's either we die or survive"

"Thanks dude, that really calmed my nerves down"

Toby "your welcome"

"Can't you sense sarcasm?"

Toby "I'm not that kind of guy"

"Good to know.."

I'm starting to regret a lot of things. Why the fuck did I get out of my bed? Now I'm in this mess. I could really go for some ice scream when this is over.

The banging from outside stopped. It started to get silent outside. Did the thing leave? Did it give up? I really need to get home and feed the dog, this is just a complete waste of time.

Is the dog the only thing I worry about? Hell yeah I love dogs!

(If you're not a dog lover, pretend you love dogs XD. Anyways back to the story)

"It's.. quiet outside"

Toby "don't make it fool you, it's obviously waiting"

"But we can't stay here forever, we'll starve"

Toby "okay fine.. let's go but be quiet"

"Finally! I need to pee"

Toby "hold it in"

"I don't wanna piss my pants"

Toby "damn they were right, you really are annoying"

"Ya'll been gossiping about me"

Toby "oh boy"

We pushed all the tables away and unlocked the door. This is it, time for action.

We walked as quiet as possible, trying not to make sounds. The halls were dark and creepy.

Toby "they can see us"

"Wait what? Who? How? What?"

Toby "look over there"

I looked at the direction Toby was pointing at. There was a camera, how come I never noticed that.

Toby "lets move"

Toby and I ran to the exit. Suddenly the lights went back on but made weird static noises.

Don't run away we just want to play

I almost peed my pants when I heard that child/demonic voice. I kept running and didn't dare to look behind me.

Toby "come on (y/n) we're almost there"

"I'm running as fast as I can!"

We made it to the exit but the door was locked.

"Great, just what we need"

Toby "stand back"

I did what Toby told me to do and took a few steps back. He pulled out his.. what are those? Axes?

"Hey Toby? Why are you carrying axes?"

Toby "these are hatchets"

"Why do you have those?"

Toby "to kill my victims"

he said with a happy voice and posed like a super hero.

I can't take this guy seriously.

"Are you gonna open the door or what?"

Toby "oh yeah, sorry about that"

while Toby was busy hitting the door, I noticed another camera. Blood dripped out of the lens. Is that even possible? My life is just weird.

"Toby?"

Toby "don't worry I'm almost done" He said and then started kicking the door.

(Y/n)

I heard my name and turned around, looking at the empty hall. Am I going crazy?"

(Y/n)

I heard my name again, what is happening?

"Toby"

Toby "give me a minute" and continued kicking the door.

Toby "what kind of freaking door is this!"

Suddenly the lights started to flicker. Doors started to open and close on its own. The lockers even made noise.

"Toby!"

Toby "almost.."

The noises stopped and the lights were back to normal.

Come (y/n)

I heard a sweet soft voice say. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Toby to the side and took one of his hatchets and hit the door real hard.

The door opened and I grabbed Toby and we ran outside.

I don't know what just happened, but I'm not joking about that ice scream. I need it.

Toby "that was close"

"What was that thing? Why is it after me? Why were you send to 'rescue' me? You're one of the Pasta's are you? If that's so, aren't you supposed to kill people and not save them"

Toby " uhm idk, idk, I was ordered to that's why, yes I'm one of the pasta's.. you already asked, and true but like I said I was ordered, can't deny even if I wanted to"

"This doesn't make any sense"

Toby "I know right, I don't understand why I was send to save you but yeah, I'm just doing what I have to do"

"Well, what are you going to do now?"

Toby "head back home because my mission is complete"

"Oh.. okay.."

Toby "so this is it, goodbye (y/n) and be save :)"

"Thanks Toby"

He waved and just like that he was gone. That boy is fast. I was still standing in front of the school, what now?

Forget that ice scream, I'm going home.