Chapter 10

(Y/n) POV

I didn't know what to say when Jeff asked me what I thought about his face. It's scary I'll give you that but, I don't see the problem here. I bet something horrific happened in his past. I don't really know his whole story but for some reason I feel pitty for him.

I normally never get this feeling, so why now?

I thought of the right words to say. I'm not good at giving complements or talk to people. I rarely even give Marissa complements, or motivate her.

Some bestfriend I am..

But she knows how I am and how I think. I ask myself why she's still by my side, everyone comes and leaves. Maybe that's why I'm so hard all the time.

"Look Jeff, I'm not one to judge but if I have to be honest with you, I'll say you are scary but not that I'm scared of you. Everyone is different and I'll say you're face is beautiful, even with all the damage"

Jeff "well that was deep.. thanks" He said and gave a real smile.

I gave him a smile as well even if I don't smile often, it felt good. We just sat in silence again, but it wasn't to awkward.

What am I feeling? I can't possibly have a crush don't I? If I do, I'm puking rainbows and escape with my unicorn.

Jeff POV

Her words touched me. My heart is beating faster than ever. My pale face is turning pink all of a sudden. My stomach is hurting.

My mind is saying "kill her" but I refuse. No one has ever made me this soft before. I need to get out of here.

"Well.. guess I'm going"

(Y/n) "leaving so soon? Aren't you gonna stay a little longer?"

"I uh.. have some things I need to do"

(Y/n) "oh okay.. I understand. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Maybe" I said and smirked

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and got out of the bed. She opened her bedroom door and motioned with her hand, for me to get through the door.

"Do I have to?"

(y/n) "no window for you dude"

"Okay fine"

I got up and not wasting any time, I jumped out of the window. When I landed I heard her scream "Goddammit Jeff" and I laughed.

(Y/n) "what is fucking wrong with you!"

"there is a lot wrong with me" I said and gave her a smile before I ran back to the woods.

That sweet smile
Those beautiful eyes
If only you could be mine

I know now why I can't kill her. It's because I love her.

A killer can't love
A monster like me doesn't deserve an angel like her
She's the reason I'm turning weak

I do love her

When I made it back to the mansion, I saw EJ in the kitchen eating kidneys as usual.

EJ " So how did it go Romeo"

Jeff "Fine, I guess"

EJ "what's the matter? trouble in paradise?"

Jeff "We are not even- ! Ugh I don't know"

EJ "you are not making any sense"

Jeff "have you ever been in love with the person you're supposed to kill?"

EJ "I think so"

Jeff "how did that work out?"

EJ "I ate her organs"

Jeff "Dude! Wtf!"

EJ "they weren't even tasty, it was rotten"

Jeff "Dude stop! That's just gross"

EJ "even the kidneys tasted bad"

Jeff "alright I'm out"

EJ "good, because you're interrupting me"

He said and continued eating the kidneys.

I left the kitchen and went to my room. I sat down on my bed and thought "hmm.. I didn't go through the window this time. That's odd" and I went to sleep.

This chapter is shorter but yeah
Hope you have a nice day
Good morning and good night XD