Chapter 8

(Y/n) POV

"Can you slow down!"

"Okay fine"

Marissa and I left the park. I still wanted to know why Jeff couldn't kill me. The first night he failed, second night he brought BEN to do is dirty work and failed. Who was the other one? I don't recognize him.

"Wanna go to my place?"

"Thanks, but I'll pass"

I really wanted to be alone and rethink everything.

When I made it home, it was quiet and empty as usual. I walked upstairs in to my room.

"What took you so long"

I almost fainted when I heard his voice. I didn't expect anyone here, but when you're being haunted by this legend 'Jeff', expect the unexpected. If I had a weak heart, I would've died.

"What the fuck are you doing here!"

Jeff "Just came to say hi"

"Well okay, hi now bye. Get out of my room!"

Jeff "didn't your parents ever teach you some manners"

"Says the guy that has an attitude problem and sneaks into people's room's. Can I have some privacy!"

Jeff "I just came to talk, that's all"

"Well make it fast"

I grabbed my bat and stood in my 'I'm ready to attack bitch' position. I don't play games but if I do, I win.

Jeff "can you just stop with the bat thing of yours, I don't trust you with it"

"You have a freaking knife dude! How should you be trusted"

Jeff "Good point"

"Now can you hurry up! I don't like to chitchat"

Jeff "well thanks to your hotness, I forgot what I was gonna say"

"Ew"

Jeff "Be happy I gave you a complement"

"You are such a pervert"

Jeff "you haven't met BEN"

"Yeah I did. Remember?. You sent him to kill me because you couldn't do it yourself"

Jeff "That was a bet"

"How dare you"

Jeff "how dare I what?"

"You are just a sad lonely boy, who sends his so called friends to kill his prey"

Jeff "I could've done it myself"

"But you didn't"

Jeff didn't say anything and just looked at me with a smile on his face. He reached out his hand and said 'come with me'.

"Oh hell no dude, what do you think this is! Aladdin and Jasmine 'I can show you the world scene'! Or Peter Pan and Wendy 'come with me to Neverland'. This isn't a romantic movie or a love book. This is freaking reality, no one can be trusted. Especially a killer like you"

Jeff "wtf"

"You better get your filthy ass out of my room!"

Jeff "okay (y/n), I'll be back" he said and smiled before he jumped out of my window.

"Mother Fffffff"

I ran to my window and saw Jeff running away.

"How many times should I tell you not to jump out of my freaking window! I have a door!"

That's it, I'm locking this window. I don't even want a window now.

The next day I texted Marissa to see if she was okay. She said 'yeah' and told me she was gonna see her aunt because she couldn't process what happened yesterday.

I was gonna question her about it before I realized it's the same aunt Marissa wanted me to go to.

"Well okay, have fun" I send

My mom got home from work and brought me (your/favorite/food) . I ate and watched TV.

"(Y/n)? Sweetie? Can you turn on the news" my mom said

I nodded and changed the channel.

*Breaking news*

"Well this should be interesting"

*Last night,
children have gone missing
There is no evidence of a break in 
Or that the children might have walked away from home
The police are on the haunt for these missing children..*

(A/n: I tried my best to come up with a news report  T^T)

"Oh my, I feel so sorry for these poor children and the horror what their parents are going through"

"Yeah.." I said

"Lock all the windows and doors when I'm not home and call me if you need anything alright"

"Yeah mom"

"Okay, I'm off to work, I left money for you if you need anything. There are leftovers in the fridge and call if there is something you need"

"Okay mom"

"Alright sweetie, love you"

"Love you to mom"

I feel sorry for mom. She's always out working. If I knew my dad, I would've kicked him in the balls for leaving all this weight on my mom's shoulders.

I changed the channel to watch (your/fav/show). When that was over I walked back to my room. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I heard ticking on my window.

I turned around and saw little rocks hitting my window. I opened it and a rock hit me in my face.

"Ouch.. wtf!"

Jeff "oops.. sorry"

"Ha ha.. really funny! What do you want?"

Jeff " uh.. Rapunzel! Let down your hair"

"Nice try, but my weave ain't that long"

Jeff "Can I climb up"

"No!"

Jeff "why not!"

"I always clean the mess you make when you leave!"

Jeff "okay I'll just use the door"

"But I don't want you in here"

Jeff "if you say so.."

He gave a seductive smile and left. Okay I don't trust any of that. I closed my window and went back to my laptop.

"He's gonna try something"

Jeff POV

"Yo BEN"

Ben "what?"

"Can you help me with something"

Ben "Oh..boy.."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
Feel free to tell me if I made mistakes
Byeee♥♥♥