Chapter 7

While (y/n) and Marissa were waiting, Jeff returned with BEN and Ej. Marissa's eyes widened when she saw the pasta's in front of her. She almost fainted but (y/n) was there to catch her.

It was normal for (y/n) now, just not for Marissa. The girls watched how Ej and BEN got rid of the body of the young male who bordered them.

(Y/n) POV:
I can't believe it

Well yes I can believe it but I just can't. That poor dude just died. That's so sad, what are his parents gonna think- wait no wtf, that bitch deserves it. That's what he gets for messing with the wrong chicks.

"Marissa, are you okay dude?"

"Dude, fuck no. I keep telling myself I'm dreaming and that I'm just stuck in a nightmare"

"So.. you're not okay?"

"What do you think?"

"What do I think! .. yeah.. what do I think?"

*Marissa rolls eyes*

"If you keep rolling them, they're gonna get stuck" I joked

"Well maybe I want them to get stuck!"

"Why the hell do you even want that?"

"maybe because I don't wanna see your face right now"

"why don't you wanna see my pretty face?"

"(Y/n) I'm not in the mood for jokes"

"Who said I was joking"

"Well obviously you are!"

"Why are you even mad for?"

"You got me involved in your shit and now I'm seeing things"

"Oh? So this is my fault now!"

"Obviously!"

BEN POV:
BEN "Are they just gonna ignore us? We're standing right here"

EJ "typical girls"

JEFF "This may take a while.."

2 hours later and (y/n) and Marissa are still arguing

BEN "Fuck yeah! I defeated you again!"

EJ "This is why I never play games with you.."

BEN "You're just jealous because I'm better at games than you'll ever be"

EJ "Ouch.. guess it's time to stitch my broken heart back together"  *sarcasm*

BEN "Dramatic.."

Jeff POV:
"OKAY ! ENOUGH !"

everyone just stopped at what they were doing and looked at me. Now I had no clue what to say.

"yeah? What is it?"

JEFF " when were you gonna finish arguing!"

"When we're finished, we'll tell you"

JEFF " okay.. I give up.. it's settled, girls are complicated as fuck"

"Excuse me!"

BEN "O-oh.. here we go again"

EJ "Yep"

"I didn't ask for your help or whatever, it would've been fine if you didn't show up!"

JEFF "bitch listen! You're lucky I saved your ass.. I could've just stayed and done nothing"

"So why didn't you!"

JEFF "uh -uhm.. uh"

______
Ben "holy shit.. damn she good"
EJ "Good point, why did Jeff save them?"
Ben "Something we'll never know
______

"I'm listening Jeff! Why did you 'save' us? Aren't you a killer? you're supposed to kill people right?"

_____
Ben "she's pushing it"
EJ "Yep"
Ben "ready for action?"
EJ "Yep"
______

"What? Cat's got your tongue?"

I growled at her and wanted to kill her right here right now, but I couldn't. It's so easy to kill, but why not her? What makes her so different?

I know she's annoying as fuck and that's supposed to trigger me in to killing her, but I'm not. What the fuck is holding me back!

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

I grabbed my knife and pointed it in her face. Her friend was shocked, but she didn't even flinch. It's like she knew I wasn't gonna kill her. She just looked me dead in the eyes.

"What's holding you back Jeff? Do you just like messing with me? Is that why you haven't killed me yet?"

Jeff "It's not like that!"

"I don't know what you want from me but if you really wanna kill me, just do it than"

"(Y/n) are you crazy?"

"Shut up Marissa"

(Y/n)? Is it funny that I didn't even know her name, until right now.

Jeff "(Y/n)?"

"What?"

Jeff "lovely name"

"Whatever"

Ben "Are you all done yet!"

I sighed and looked back at (y/n). "Just go" I said. Not even 2 seconds past and her friend grabbed her hand and speed walked away.

Ej "why'd you let her go?"

I said nothing and just watched (y/n) walk away.

Jeff "I.."

I didn't know what to say. I think the reason I can't kill her is because I don't wanna kill her..

But why?