Chapter 14

The next morning (y/n) woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. "No.. let me sleep forever"

After a few minutes, it stopped and
(y/n) peacefully went back to sleep. After 5 minutes, the alarm went off again.

Out of annoyance, (y/n) tossed her phone on the ground but soon realized what she's done.

(Y/n) jumped out of her bed and picked her phone off the ground and hugged it like there was no tomorrow.
"I'm so sorry my love.. I should have just turned you off" She cried.

"Why am I even crying.. lol I'm crazy it is just a phone" (y/n) says and puts her phone away.

(Y/n) POV
"Wait.. There's actually no point in waking up early since there's no school. Speaking of no school, what the hell am I gonna do?"

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen. My stomach was growling, so I checked the fridge for something to eat.

"What the- how tf am I out of food!"

My worst nightmare just came to life. I ran out of food! How! Oh yeah.. my fatass hungry all the time.

Well shit..

"What am I gonna do? Do I even have money? No! Of course not"

I closed the fridge angrily and walked to the phone. I dialed my mom's number and hoped this time she'd pick up.

"Hi, this is Diane
Please leave a mes-"

I hung up and called again but it kept going to voice mail.

"Holy shit I'm actually gonna starve here! What have I done to deserve this torture"

I grabbed my cell phone and tried calling Marissa.

"The person you are trying to reach is unavailable, please leave a message..."

"This is getting ridiculous..
Karma you got the wrong person!"

I'm starting to think I'm going crazy that people are starting to magically disappear out of my life.

But I'm not doing drugs..

Or am I...

Okay okay no worries, time for plan B. Lol do I even have a plan B? I never even had a plan A but yeah, it's worth the try.

I called Ken, my classmate and he picked up saying "what..." with his normally moody tone.

Lifeless Ken.

Phone conversation:
"Hey Ken"

"Hey.."

"So, here's the thing..
I'm coming over"

"Why?"

"Don't question me, I'm coming over this is an emergency"

"But I didn't even give you permission"

"Did I tell you to give me permission?"

"No.. but-"

"That's what I thought.. I'll be there ASSAP"

"But-?"

...
Conversation ended

I hung up. Was I being rude? Nah he doesn't mind. He better have some food too because I'm dying of starvation.

I ran upstairs to get dressed and then back downstairs. I opened the front door and stood outside putting on my jacket. It was a little cold but it felt so refreshing.