Chapter 4

Jeff POV

After beating BEN's ass, I walked to my room to get some rest.

"I still need to kill that girl"

Sneaking up to her like last time failed. So how am I gonna do it this time?

Killing my victims were never hard to do but this one, she fucking hid me with her bat and annoyed the shit out of me.

And that's when an idea hid me. I'm gonna need some help.

"Sooo what you're saying is, you need my help to kill your target just because you can't kill her?.. hahaha wtf dude YOU NEED HELP TO KILL SOMEONE! hahaha I'm dead"

"Listen dick face! She isn't an easy one"

"Okay okay Jeffy, I'll do it BUT..."

" what?"

"What's in it for me"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN"

"Jeez Jeffy, okay fine"

(Y/n) POV

So it's almost night time and I neaded to be awake if I'm gonna catch this killer.

"Pepper spray CHECK, bat CHECK, camera CHECK, do I need my phone? Duh of course I need it CHECK, Okay what else?"

I thought for a second. Oh yeah I'm gonna need rope and a teaser and last but not least.. some perfume because the last time, he almost killed me with his smell.

I'm home alone today, mom is working so this would be the perfect night. Well I hope he's gonna come, I want my plan to work.

I made some popcorn and watched my anime guys because I have no life. It was now 12am. No sign of Jeff.

"Okay this sucks, I didn't drink coffee for nothing"

1 am

"Uhhg this is so boring, it's like I'm in the fnaf game waiting and surviving"

2 am

*heavy snores*

3 am

"Holy fuck I slept, what time is it"

It was 3 am and still no sign of the killer. I lost hope and just watched my anime show on my laptop but then.. my laptop started to flicker again.

"Uhg you stupid piece of junk!"

I hid my laptop a few times and it stopped flickering, but than a message popped up.

"What? You.. shouldn't have done that. Okay I want a refund!"

My laptop flickered even more now and suddenly a face popped out of my screen. I jumped out of my bed and fell on the floor.

"NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE"

"Oh hell no NOT TODAY SATAN"

I grabbed my pepper spray and sprayed that shit in his red glowing eyes.

"Ahh wtf why'd you DO THAT!!"

I took my bat and started hitting the thing over and over again.

"Jeez aw.. stop aww.. JEFFFFF!!!"

'See I told you it wasn't an easy target' I heard a voice say from behind me. The creature that came out of my laptop was now on the ground. I turned around facing the person that was behind me.

"STAY BACK! I GOT A BAT AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT"

"Yeah yeah I know.. hey BEN you okay there"

"..."

"Guess not.. now look what you did! He was already dead and you killed him again"

I didn't say anything but that voice sounded familiar.

"Jeff?"

"Yep I'm back bitch"

"So.. you send your 'friend' to kill me. You're funny, I read a lot about you and I thought you were good at your 'job' "

He growled at me and walked over to the thing I hid but he looked familiar to.

"So I'm guessing that's BEN DROWNED"

Jeff stopped and pulled his knife out of his pocket and faced me.

"How do you know so much about us!"

"Dude it's 2019.. we have the internet. Look yourself's up and you'll see"

He stayed quiet and so did I. It was almost like he didn't know what to say. I don't even know what to say.

"So who's gonna try to kill me next?" I asked.

"Uhh-"

"Damn.. for a hot girl you do know how to knock out killers.."
And he fainted again.

Jeff grabbed BEN and jumped out of the window.

"Oh for crying out loud, USE THE FREAKING DOOR!"

but they were nowhere to be seen.

"I think I'm going mad, I need some sleep"

I went to my bed and thought about that plan I made.

"Oh shit. Why the fuck did I let him go! I had it all perfectly planned out in my head! Uhgg I'm so stupid!"

Next time I'll get him

This was hard...and cringy
Thank you for reading
Bye lovessss XD