Quotes- 21

-

I exist too much, I feel too much, think too much. Reality is crushing the life out of me.

-

Just kidding was exactly what people wrote when they meant every word.

-

I wanted to run up to him and give him a hug. A really, really long one.

-

You're still my person, even if I'm not yours.

-

You are still what matters most to me even if we're not together.

-

One time I was really mad and upset at myself and the world around me so I just shut all my lights off and shut of my phone and burried myself under my blanket and just sat there. Thinking.

-

Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on earth. We are treated like children but expected to act like adults.

-

I never got an explanation. But I wish I had

-

I turn the music louder so I won't hear my thoughts but it's stupid because the lyrics remind me of what I'm trying to forget.

-

Loving you was like going to war; I never came back the same.

-

There's a huge difference between getting over things and just getting through them.

-

It's okay that you chose her. We always choose the wrong people for ourselves. After all I chose you.

-

It's sad when people who gave you the best memories, become a memory.

-

You never know the last time you'll see a place. Or a person.

-

A knife couldn't cause the pain you've done to me.

-

I wish I could tell me mom how I feel. But she'd never understand.

-

tbh January lasted like 5 minutes. And that's a good thing to me.

-

If they miss you, they'll call. If they want you, they'll say it. If they care, they'll show it. And if not, they aren't worth your time.

-

I don't pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning.

-

I never wanted any of this. All I wanted, was you.

-

I notice you, I want to say. Even when no one else does, I do. I will.

-

Maybe you loved him, or at least thought you did. But he never loved you and that's something that you've got to learn to be okay with.

-

You robbed me of everything except my memories with you.

-

I've found that growing up means being honest. About what I want. What I need. What I feel. Who I am.

-