Quotes- 8

---

Forever is a 7 letter word but so is goodbye.

---

And even when I'm all alone I find myself thinking about you and remembering how bad I wanted us to be something.

---

I can't wait for the day when you realized you fucked up.

---

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. And I Don't Know why.

---

It's you. It always has been and always will be.

---

I want(ed) you to feel the same.

---

I Don't want just words. If that's all you have for me, you'd better go.

---

I am so in love with you that there isn't anything else.

---

 It made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness.

---

When she is Happy, She can't stop talking, When she id sad she doesn't say a word.

---

Don't ever be ashamed of who you are.

---

I'm torn between letting them see that I'm not okay, or pretending to them That I am

---

I get way too sensitive when I get attatched to someone. I can detect the slightest change in the tone of their voice, and suddenly I'm spending all day trying to figure out what I did wrong.

---

The only time you should look back is to see how far you've come.

---

I swea I'm trying my best but I just can't breathe anymore and every second I'm alive I feel like I'm drowning.

---

I'm a tornado with pretty eyes and a heartbeat.

---

There are so many things that I could say but I'm sure that they'll come out all wrong.

---

When I talk to you, My day get's a whole lot better.

---

If it matters to you, It's not stupid.

---

I can't believe drawing a black line across my eyelids makes me feel 10x prettier.

---

You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, But you cannot close your heart to the things you don't want to feel. -Johnny Depp

---

I'm trying to tell myself I'm over you, But I'm having the hardest time believing it.

---

You knew damn well what you were doing. You knew damn well who you were breaking.

---

Everyone is always asking me what's wrong... But I don't even think it makes sense, It's just... My heart hurts.

---

Once you lose someone it is never exactly the same person who comes back.

---

There are two types of pain, one that hurts you, And one that changes you.

---

I want to go for a long drive and just forget about all my problems for awhile.

---

Sometimes, I just want to sit outside with someone and talk all night.

---

I was never fond or waking up. But now... it kinda seems like a chore.

---

I don't care if I fall in love with the devil, as long as that devil will love me the way he loves hell.

---

Once you've accepted your flaws no one can use them against you.

---

I gave the wrong people the right pieces of me.

---

When you start to miss me, remember that you let me go.

---

My list of what makes me Happy: 1. You.

---

Making up for low grades with high calories.

---

Don't cry because it's over.

---

Never ruin an apology with an excuse.

---

No woman is enough for a man who isn't ready.

---

People fall in love in mysterious ways.

---

I wonder if fears ever really go away, or if they just lose their power over us.

---

Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be your favorite.

---

Maybe it won't matter in thirty years, Maybe I won't ever remember your name. But right now, it this very moment, it matters, and it freaking hurts-and I'm still trying to be okay with that.

---

Roses are red, I'm going to bed.

---

Having the same taste in music is like a soul connection.

---

There's nothing worse than getting told your bad at the only thing you're good at.

---

I am an intense person. I don't do things half way. I'm all in or all out. You either have all of me or you don't get me at all.

---

No, really it's fine. I'll just text myself back.

---

I wonder whose arms would I run and fall into if I were drunk in a room with everyone I have ever loved.

---

When someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that's when it's real. That's when it's worth something.

---

After all that we had we act like we had never met.

---

Do you ever just miss the way someone acted when you first met?

---

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Kbye!