Quotes- 25

Escape:

My heart lies and therefore no one knows / What my mind holds

I think of what my heart holds/ Not of what is told

What I hear and what I say/ Don't reflect how I lay

My mind is constantly playing back scenes on replay

I see everything I have done both good and bad

Never escaping just quite 

Being busy seems to be the only way

To keep my demons locked away 

I'm not perfect but with you I feel complete

-

You've got to be careful with what you say to people, because it may turn their happiness into insecurities.

-

You swore you'd never leave but you saw me drown in my sadness and you walked away.

-

I'm always feeling unhappy about life. But you know, I try to be happy, I really try.

-

The worst part about it all, is that I have to go back there tomorrow and pretend that everything's fine.

-

I'm not fucking "fine".

-

One minute I think I'm fine, the next minute I feel like I'm dying.

-

I would suffocate from the attention, but drown in silence.

-

You want the company of someone so much. Yet you're used to being alone. So when someone is finally a constant in your life, you push them away.

-

It is not the number of times you've told her I love you it is the number of times you've kissed her even though she was full of dirt and sorrow.

-

In reality if it wasn't there to begin with no problems would ever be created.

-

Beauty today is one click away, filtered , then cropped. But never forget intelligence cannot be photo shopped.

-

Depression is when you can't feel at all. Anxiety is when you feel too much. Having both is a constant was within your own mind. Having both means never winning.

-

The thing with broken clocks is you can always tell exactly when they stopped ticking, with people it isn't so easy and sometimes you can't even tell they're broken.

-

"You scare me," He said. "Why?" She asked. "Because I can tell you things I can't even tell myself"

-

Depression isn't always at 3 am, sometimes it hits you at 3 pm when your with friends and you're halfway through a laugh and suddenly stop.

-

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because, if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen  for the second one.

-

A lot of scary people are just sad inside.

-