Quotes- 17

---

Permamently stuck between 'I really want to talk to you' and 'I don't want to annoy you'

---

And they say the worst things in life come free to us.

---

After you, Hell should be easy.

---

Your eyes didn't say you loved me, atleast your mouth did.

---

It's amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly mean the world to you.

---

The worst Goodbyes, Are the ones never Said.

---

I knew I meant nothing to you. I just hoped I was wrong. 

---

I like to believe that I am the dream you love waking up to.

---

We are all just love-struck teenagers thinking love is the only key to happiness.

---

How do I run away when my pounding heart reminds me of you?

---

I once believed I was beautiful, Now I can't even look at myself in a mirror.

---

I don't care how complicated this gets, I want you.

---

I literally have no reason to live, But I also literally have no reason to die.

----

Ever had one of those days where you just can't win?

---

My life seems Fine on the outside. But when I am alone, In my Head. I am anything But Fine.

---

Fall seven times, Stand up eight.

---

Instead of shooting me in just the heart, You shot me in the knees so I can never get back up.

---

She likes to sleep. It makes her forget about it.

---

I would do anything to be different.

---

I wish society where a Utopia, but then again. I'd find a way to Fuck it up.

---

I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to.

---

And in the end, we were aall just humans drunnk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.

---

It's simpe. I'm not suicidal, I just don't want to be here anymore. 

---

I had a taste of what Life was like with you, Now I don't want to live it without you.

---

Just one text from you would change my whole mood.

---

I feel so stupid for the way you played me.

---