Quotes- 23

-

I hope you never forget me. But then again, you aren't worth remembering me. You know what? I take back what I said. I do want you to remember me, because I was the best thing to ever fucking happen to you. You dumped me for her, well she dumped you for him. So next time choose wisely, Because I stuck with you through everything and you were to blind to see it.

-

 I ruined myself for a lot of people that werent even worth it.

-

Everytime 11:11 comes around, I make a wish. And everytime, it's the same damn wish.

-

Your words were powerful enough to make me give up. I don't like the way that you made me feel, but there is nothing I can do to change it.

-

Look at yourself as a color. You may not be everybody's favorite color but believe me, one day you will meet someone who needs you to complete their picture.

-

I'm done chasing something that does not want me. I'm done looking for a reality that isn't even real. I'm done trying to be myself, when I don't even know who I am. I'm done with everything, and I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.

-

You have moments where you think you're over it and then you have others where you cry on the bathroom floor wondering why you weren't good enough. I used to be like that. Now all I have are the moments where I don't know what to think anymore. The moments where everything seems so unreal, because I don't know whats real and whats not. The moments where everything is a blur, and I don't know who I am or what I want to do.

-

Sometimes It looks like I'm arguing with myself, When really I'm just fighting off the demons in my head. And, I guess I fell in love with them.

-

People think that I'm quiet because I'm shy, but in reality I've been silently judging them from afar.

-

I get way too sensitive when I get attached to someone.

-

I'm not sad because you left, but because you said you wouldn't and I trusted you.

-

No matter how much you try, things will never be the same again. 

-

Is it me? Am I the reason people always leave?

-

I am quiet, but I am not blind. I see more than you think I do.

-

You laughed as I drowned in my love for you. And now until forever I will never smile at the sound of your happiness. 

-

Some days the memories still knock the wind out of me.

-

His hands were always cold, but his heart was not.

-

It takes a few words to build a relationship but only silence to destroy it all.

-

When I said I'd take a bullet for you, I didn't intend for you to be the one to pull the trigger.

-

Sometimes I find myself crying in my room, wishing to go home. Then I realize, I am home. But I'm not happy here. I'm so fucking homesick, but nostalgic of a place that doesn't exist, doesn't really do me any good.