Quotes- 12

---

Touch has a memory

---

Life tip: When nothing goes right, go to bed.

---

Honestly all I want in like is a good body and some friends.

---

You either say how you feel and fuck it up or say nothing and let it fuck you up instead.

---

As long as I'm alive I'll be here for you.

---

I never asked how you felt because I was scared to know the real answere.

---

I am really sorry that you broke up with me, but if we went back in time I would still want you to break up with me.

---

Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

---

I Love You.

---

I don't say stuff like 'I'm Ugly' to get compliments I honsetly believe it and when you try and say I'm not that hurts me even more because It shows that you honestly think I'm that shallow.

---

The person that makes you feel alive, is the person that can make you feel like you're dying. What a fucking trap.

---

Follow your heart. They said. It'll be okay. They said.

---

Did you mean what you said or was that just how you were feeling this week.

---

Literally everyone I have ever been close doesn't talk to me.

---

I never thought you'd be temporary.

---

I want to go back in time to where I was ignorant to the cruel world that awaits us.

---

It's alright, no need to reply. I will just text myself back. Don't worry.

---

I will never regret you, or say I'd never met you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed.

---

I Wish I could tell you I miss you to your face, just to see what you would say.

---

People don't listen, they just wait for their turn to talk.

---

I have trust issues.

---

I am stuck in my own head for too long.

---

You are the reason why I can't sleep and also the reason why I want to sleep forever.

---

Future self advice: Don't make a fool out of yourself by being faithful to someone who's just playing you.

---

When things go wrong, don't go with them.

---

Does it get better? or do we just get used to it?