Quotes- 13

---

You think You're okay untill you're up at 3am crying and can't think of a reason why.

---

I want to lay in a fieldd with you and talk about all of our silly problems.

---

Please don't go away. Please. No one's ever stuck with me for so long before.-Ft. Dory (Nemo)

---

You made me happy like no one else could.

---

I am a very dark person inside. I am trying to get better and be better. I am Trying.

---

I'm fluent in 6 languages: Profanity, music lyrics, movie quotes, sarcams, secual innuendos, and gossip.

---

I want someone to write a poem about me.

---

My heart is an unmade bed; it might look messy, but I swear it's a safe place to rest.

---

I might have acted like I didn't care but oh god did I want to be in your arms.

---

Sometimes home isn't 4 walls, it's 2 eyes and a heartbeat.

---

I'm drowning in my own thoughts.

---

I wish I could for see the future, Like who would miss me and who wouldn't.

---

I constantly feel like everyone's looking at me and judging me. Then I think, 'Oh wait they don't care'

---

Before I met you, I didn't know what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.

---

They told me not to get a tattoo because they're permanent but the thing is life is temporary and for once I want something that is going to last.

---

Psychology says, always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow.

---

I may be laughing right now, but you should now I'm dying on the inside.

---

Actions always prove why words mean nothing.

---

My heart says yes, but my mom says no.

---

She loved him and he loved her but it wasn't that simple.

---

Take time to see things from a different point of view.

---

I wonder what you think about when you hear my name.

---

Being ignored is the worst feeling ever.

---

I can't bear this anymore, waiting. Waiting for you, Waiting for something to change.

---

I wan you to miss me like I miss you.