Quotes- 24

I'm just confused, okay? I don't talk about what we used to be because it hurt and because I go between wanting to kiss you and never wanting to see you again. I don't talk about what we used to be because I regret the way it ended, and I blame myself for it.

-

I became a cruel person after you.

-

I couldn't even leave my room, I was so sad.

-

What I don't understand is how a person can tell you so many lies and never feel bad about it.

-

Some advice I wish I knew before: Stay single until someone actually complements your life in a way that makes it better not to be single. If not, It's not worth it. 

-

I act like I don't fucking care cause I'm so fucking scared.

-

I wish you never had to wonder if someone loved you back.

-

I hope my name ignites a fire in your body.

-

Talk with people who make you see the world differently.

-

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.

-

I'm done chasing after something does not want me.

-

And for a split second I let myself hope. I let myself think there was a chance you could love me.

-

I love to be alone but to feel alone is always something I fear

-

I feel the worst when I'm alone or bored because that's when the monsters in my head say hello.

-

I love rainy days, empty coffee shops, smell of old books and the color of your eyes.

-

It's like once you've been hurt, you're scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart.

-

Maybe in five years our paths will cross again and I will tell  you how desperately in love I was with you and we can laugh about how we broke each other's hearts.

-

I guess I was nothing to you.

-

People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.

-

Maybe I'm just to hard to love.

-

Why am I so annoyed, mad and tired all the time

-

Someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it'd be like to know someone like you.

-

There was always a part of me that wondered if that was my fault.

-

I don't think it matters whether it's been 5 days, 5 months, or 5 years since you've truly had your heart broken. I don't think it ever really leaves you.