part 1

Third person POV.

V is standing in front of a club ,its not an ordinary club but a dealer's club ,in this club many mafia boss ,thief and even police officers come here to make deals for their so called missions ,its a place you can get any information or hire any one to get your work done just by throwing some money ..

but V a.k.a Kim Taehyung is a little different in this field , yes he do work for others but he is not a member of any so called group ,so no one is there to boss him around ,he is the man on his own ,he is known as V ,no body knows his real name,he always wear black clothes and his eyes are always hidden under the shadow of a black cap , he is ruthless ,cruel, heartless and one of the fearless assassin,his skills are match as his aura speaks danger,he is wanted by all ,when i say all that means all mafias ,gangs ...even government it self but no one has ever been successful in doing so ...

V is here in this club again as he was requested to make a deal with a gang leader ,he slowly steps in side the huge club ,he approaches to the counter near the opening ,the workers knows who he is and bow in front of him

"Mr.Lee " he said in low voice sending shiver down the worker's spine ,the worker nobbed and gestures him to follow "this way sir " the worker then takes him to one of the biggest VIP room,to which he frown ,he know the persons he is about to meet is not wealthy enough to book this room , he stood in front of the room next to the worker..

"sir please wait here i will inform him" with that the worker went inside the room leaving V outside who was in his thoughts but he just shrugged it ..

after some time the worker opened the door and gestured V to inside ,V stepped inside the massive VIP room ,while examining his surrounding ,the room was lit with purple dim neon light giving it a smokey look ,there were three big couches and a massive table between it ,the room had a small kitchen at left side and a mini bar at its right , after looking here and there he heard the door close behind him ,he looked back for a bit but diverted his gaze to the voice coming from a man sitting on one of the couches with a  short men  next to him..

"hello Mr.V its an honor that you came" ,the man spoke with authority ,his face was not visible due to dim lights ,but taehyung could tell that he was not the persons he came for ..

"where is Lee ??" taehyung asked ignoring the three man,came out of no where now standing nest to the mini bar. taehyung could tell they where well prepared as he watches there little activity from corner of his eyes.

"ah Mr. Lee was just a bait to have your attention " the man said standing up ,taking few steps towards taehyung .

"i know i am popular but what was the reason you could've asked your self Mr..??" V said with a smirk while putting his hands in his pocket .

"confident much but i like it and about me asking Lee to have your attention is that we know you only work for mafia or gang leaders but you wouldn't have come if you knew who we are..". he said now standing few steps away from V

"oh really then i am here ,now tell me who u are and what you want?? " V told him in bored tone,he was getting annoyed because he was tricked on coming here ,he left his important work(playing games) for this deal.

" first we came to know about your skills which could come handy for us and we could become good partners ,with your killing skill and brains could help this small group of people".he said smirking .

"what?!"V chucked dryly ,"do you really think i will become partners with the people i don't even now ,who tricked me , besides i only work for myself ,i don't partner up with people.." V turned around stepping closer to the door ..

"i think you should consider this offer ,its beneficial for both of us MR. Kim Taehyung " the man smirked seeing V's body tense ,taehyung slowing turned around looking at the man shocked .

"what?! how ? who are you?" taehyung was beyond shocked , he couldn't believe it all these years no one could ever find his identity ,who are these people ,how do they know ??..all these questions disappeared as he heard next words coming out of the man's mouth.

"we are bangtan ,the private high class agents of big hit"