part 6

"yoongi!!"....

taehyung stood from his chair ignoring the pain in his body,he took few steps stumbling a bit,his heart thumbing ,his mind clouded as hell ,he didn't care about his surrounding ,his only focus was the man standing in front of him after so many years ,the person that he cared about in front of him after 6 years ..

with water forming at the corner of his eyes ,taehyung shook his head ,preventing his tears to fall,he promised himself to never cry after the incident but now he thinks he can no longer cope up with his promise ,he closed his eyes for a brief second to think may be...may be he was hallucinating... but he was wrong when the voice spoke again ..

"tae.. its been long ,how have you been?"yoongi asked calmly taking few steps towards the younger ,who kept his his head low ,his hands forming fists ,tears threatening to fall down from his cheeks,the room that was silent was now filled with low sniffing sounds ...

"how have i been yoongi ...seriously how have i been ??!!"taehyung glared at the elder with red teary eyes ,gritting his teeth harder to control his anger,sorrow,hurt,raging ,mix emotions .

"you should know better how would i have been ,when you left ,you should know what a person feels, WHEN THEIR LOVE ONES TRY TO ACT DEAD IN FRONT OF THEM AND THEN SHOW UP AFTER SIX FUCKING YEARS ...MIN YOONGI", taehyung shouted at yoongi not caring if his tears kept on falling ,he didn't care about the people behind him,his voice carrying pain ,his broken heart was screaming to hug his friend ,to hold him but he was angry ,he was left alone in this cruel world ,with his abusive father ,he had to face all the things, when his support ..his brother left him ..

all these didn't bother him ,he was angry and hurt because yoongi made him believe he was dead and then show up after six years like nothing happened ,how would you feel when a person who is like a family to you die in your arms?

yoongi was silent he locked his eyes to the ground ,he couldn't face the younger..

"tae i can explane-" yoongi tried to calm the younger ,who was frustrated ,a crying mess.."DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT , I DON'T NEED YOUR SO CALLED EXPLANATION ,WHAT WILL THAT DO REMOVE ALL THE PAIN THAT I WENT THROUGH AFTER YOU WERE GONE!!"now tae couldn't hold on anymore he broke down in front of yoongi ,he fell on his knees ,he let a painful cry left his mouth ,on the other hand yoongi who had tears in his eyes knelt down quickly wrapping his hand around the younger, holding him tightly rubbing his back ..gently kissing his head.

" that devil h-hurted you ,you were d-dying ..full of bruises, in my arms and i-i couldn't do anything ,i thought i-i will never see you ....i-"taeyung kept on chanting ,holding on yoongi like he would left him again.. yoongi shushed him ,rocking his body back and forth to calm the younger boy ,the other members looked at tae with pitiful eyes ,he looked so valunerable ,a small child ,not the assassin they faced few hours ago .....when tae calmed down after who know how long ,he rested his head on yoongi chest ..

yoongi took a glance at him to ask a permission so he could explain himself, to which tae just nobbed his head ,after that yoongi started to explain his side of story ..

"i am sorry taebear ,i am sorry ,i couldn't do any thing ,i was badly injured ,when he took you with him ,that's when jin came and rescued me from that alley ,he took me in with others, from there i became the part of bangtan ,.....i searched for you every where ,but all these years my effort were in vain ,i thought that devil killed you , but due to some reason we came to know about your whereabouts and that ....i will explain later when you have freshen up...... i finally found you ,my baby tae ,the same pouty child but with more handsome face ,just a bit taller than me but the same person who i regret leaving alone ..i am so sorry tae" yoongi finished with a smile plastered on his face, he was patting taehyung's head making other members cooed at the site, all of them tried not interrupt them for now , while tae was silent ...not making any sounds ,just enjoying the warmth he lacked for 6 whole years..

he finally looked up to the person he cared the most ,the person he looked up to ,the person that always understood him took care of him ,a brother,a friend ,his comfort zoon was in front of him ,giving him the same gummy smile ....tae smiled but then his expression turned serious ....
before any one can register what happened ,yoongi was lying on the ground his hands were folded on his back while tae was lying on top of his ..

"aah ! get up ,your heavy ,ah the floor is freaking cold!! "yoongi shouted struggling underneath tae ,who was comfortably lying on yoongi ,folding his arms around his chest .."its a part of your punishment ,for making me cry which i didn't wanted to ...and i am hungry i hope you remember what happens when i am hungry. "tae said pouting ...

"yes i remember everything about you and know exactly what you will do to me if i won't give you food ,which i don't want ..............so you forgive me ??"yoongi carefully asked tae,not wanting to make him upset again.

"no!! ,i am angry with yoonie ,and i am hungry~"tae said pouting ,

if anyone saw him right now they wouldn't even thought of him killing a fly ,"come on tae~,yoonie said sorry ....ok..... first i make dinner for you then would you forgive yoonie" the younger bobbed his head in agreement after that he got up from yoongi and sat on the chair we he was seated before ,while yoongi got up looking at the members who gave him an amusing look at his behaviour ,he cleared his throat and started making dinner for tae.

for now the members didn't wanted to invade tae's privacy and they know he would tell them eventually when he got to know them so their only focus to chair up the grumpy kid sitting on the chair ,pouting..

"what just happened?" jhope said taking seat with others ,jimin shrugged looking at tae"that was the most words yoongi ever spoke in years " he whispered to all ,"really? he was the most talkative person when we were kids "tae said not believing jimin,.."oh my really ?? he looked so CUTE ~~" this time jin spoke squeaking .

"he was finally acting cute so.. !!,JIN WILL BE DYING IN PEACE FELLAS" jungkook said dramatically holding his chest .

"YAH !!! YOU LITTLE PEACE OF-" jin was about to continue when jimin hit his head with jin's pink pan ,that appeared out of no where .

there was silence on the table everyone looked at jimin shocked ,even yoongi stopped cooking ,while tae was trying hard not to laugh holding his hand on his mouth ,making muffled sounds..

"wrong move jimin ,i hope to see you in heaven but there are very less possibilities that you'll be there.." namjoon finally whispered ,gulping in process..

"what!!!??? he said who ever use bad language will get smacked ...."JIMIN shrugged ,glancing at the members who looked at him as if he was dying ....oh well he was about to.

"PARK JIMIN ,I WILL GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO RUN OR I'LL BE THE END OF YOU IN A VERY HORRIBLE STATE." jin shouted at jimin picking up a knife from the counter and ran after jimin who was running in circles around the dinner table ,yelling for help ...

namjoon sighed taking a look at taehyung who was laughing hard ,he smiled to himself...

"we may not look like that but we do care about you tae.."