part 21

'past memories'

"oh come on jiji ~ it's going to be fun " ..9 year old boy whining for the nth time to his big brother , who just sighed out of frustration ,annoyed at the fluff ball next to him ,clinging on to him like a koala .

"tae , taebear ,my baby please you know we can't go to the park with you.....you know bo-." the elder uttered in a sad tone but got cut out by taehyung ,clearly feeling sorry for his little brother who was excited to go to park with them after such a long time.

the thing is the boys were given a day off from their so called boss and that only meant that they could play and get to spent more time with the fluff ball of the their little group,they were back after almost a three months from their training .

so as of right now all the boys were almost  being dragged around the house  by exited  little taehyung .....literally when i say dragged i meant by pulling jimin down the stairs who was upsidedown getting hit my each stair ....

ouch that hurts...

"FLUFF your boss!! who cares...after a long time we finally met !! i don't wanna lose this opportunity of spending your money!!"

"bu-"

"no buts mister !! yooniiii come on don't sleep right now we gotta go !! and-"

"taetae!! look jiminie is eating my carrots "

"no tae i am just tasting them"

"no he's lying i have seen him too he ate yoongi's cat food  as well "

"I DID NOT ! shut up you stupid hope ,with no hope"

" YAH !! I DON'T EAT CAT FOOD!!"

"HAY -"

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!! " taehyung shouted making each one of them flinch badly.

" JIMIN STOP EATING JUNGKOOK'S CARROTS !! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ALL WILL DIE BY MY BEAUTIFUL HANDS!!"
taehyung huffed annoyed at his brothers that stumble out of their respective position ,running for their dear lives ..

actually  the thing is they don't wanna take risk by going anywhere as their boss ordered them not to step out the house with taehyung if they don't wanna get punished ,they were happy that they at least get to spent some time with taehyung .....

they were very  happy for that .

but who can ignore those damn puppy eyes which Taehyung was currently giving to one of his puppy eyes victims ...aka min yoongi ,who was trying his best not to fall for them......

but oops he slipped  hard ....

"AGH fine!! but we have to be quick got it!!" yoongi warned the younger finally giving in to the puppy eyes who screamed loudly making yoongi fall from the bed he was laying on, with a loud thug .

"yay!! lets goooo !! kookie we will ride  rollercoaster together " taehyung excitedly held almost 8 year old jungkook's hand and ran out of the house with giggling jungkook ,the other trailed behind them with some excited ,some lazy and some fearful faces ...you know who.

and that's how they spent their day,riding different rides ,playing games ,running around ,eating candy and what not ,

for now the boys forget their worries ,they let their guard down ,they played ,they enjoyed their small time together with taehyung ,hoping to have more fun in future ....

not knowing what was waiting for them at their way back..

°°°°

hope you guys will love it
love you all
plz do follow if you think this book is good enough for me to write more in future ...

i purple you💜💜