part 28

early update
read the end note.

°°°°°°°

the cold night breeze made his soft hair dance through it ,his cold breath forming smoke in the air as he let it out ,hands in his pocket of black suit that he wore .

he felt mixed emotions ,lightness yet heavy ness,as he took each step away from the mansion ,away from the shouts of pleads of the people taken away by the soldiers.

he looked up in the night sky ,a small smile present on his lips ,the tip of his nose was red from cold ,his eyes glittered casting a mirror image of the stars and moon .

"T-taehyung!!"

a high pitch but a soothing voice made him turn around halting his steps ,he saw Mrs sana running towards him her steps were slow ,her breathing was shallow,taehyung just looked at her approaching before stopping in front of him taking deep breaths to control her racing heartbeat.

her eyebrows were frowned as she looked at taehyung due to confusion ,her eyes were teary with a glint of sadness and guilt, she gulped the lump forming in her throat before glancing at taehyung who just looked at her with a blank face .

"y-you are V? ...is that r-really true?"
her voice was a bit broken as she hold the mask up in the air to show taehyung .

taehyung looked at the mask then in Mrs sana eyes ,his own eyes soften a bit ,he sighed nodded his head giving her a small smile .

"yes i am the V ...the same V who you left two years ago ..the same V who you named and gave that mask to "
teahyung smiled taking the mask from her .

ironic how everyone loves to leave him behind .

listing to those words she burst in to tears ,dropping on the cold floor as she cried harder ,taehyung knelt before her hugging her close to him ,patting her back to calm her down.

" i a-am so so s-sorry ,i am sorry tae ..i was the o-one who promised you to a-always be with you ...but i-i broke my promise ...i w-was so much stressed with mission ...and i didn't wanted you to get h-hurt ...again-"
she cried out holding taehyung tightly as if she will lose him again ,she don't made a mistake now she don't wanna repeat it.

"its okay ..everything is okey ...its not your fault ..you were an agent and it was your mission to be with Jung woo ...i know wanted to protect me ..so please don't apologise.."
taehyung patted her back in soothing manner ,he wasn't made neither he was sad like before when he got to know she left him two years ago ..but when he came to know she was an agent on the day they met ..he understand her difficulty..

just like always he forgive those who left him ..but he can't forget the pain its not easy.

"but w-why?..why didn't you confronted me when i-i came to bangtan house ...why didn't you tell me that you were m-my V ...my beautiful c-child V .."

its true ,she was the one who named him V when she found him six years ago in an ally, a small child almost 15 or 16 years old covered up in bruises ,he covered his face with a peace of cloth as he didn't want to get caught by his father.

first it was hard for her to gain the scared child trust ,she bought a mask for him so he won't feel threatened from her or wrap a cloth around his face to hide ,she tried to ask his name but the child never gave her so she named him V,she saw victory in his eyes as if she new he will gain the key of the locker that  has the key to his pain.

months passed as V or taehyung started to trust her ,he found her like his grandma started to call her 'nana' , he eventually trained to become an assassin , he moved away but still would visited her as he found his lost peace with her ,sleeping on her lap for hours but never ever revealed his name or face which she always accepted .