part 9

"so ...exactly why i am standing in front of this mansion again ???" taehyung asked rubbing his temple irritatedly with one hand and other on his hips ,he was standing in front of a mansion which held a party for all gangs and higher Mafia groups and it was a best place to find their target ....as per planned.

"because JIMIN here dropped his position and you are replacing him ,simple as that" jhope voice was heard through the earpiece he was wearing to stay contact with all of the members.

"look i couldn't do it OK i have never done it before ,so shut up " jimin wined making taehyung sigh annoyingly .

".... you did this like thousands times tae.. so quit whining " yoongi spoke while yawning .

"huh ...i am the one whining?? its jimin!! not me !! " taehyung groaned .

"tae~ screw them , you can do it mama jin is cheering for you and you look more handsome in those clothes...huh... obviously because i am the one who dressed you up " jin said flipping his imaginary long hair which of course tae couldn't see.

" aah mama my ass .....don't act like you didn't hit my butt checks with your annoying spatula....i still can't sit properly " taehyung said rubbing his butt while pouting as if the other can see him.

"language!! young man" jin shouted almost making taehyung threw his earpiece out..

"by the way jin the way you dressed him will sure going to get everyone's attention" jk complimented jin earning eye roll from taehyung .

"OK everyone that's enough ,we have a mission get serious for once " namjoon said with a stern voice sighing in the process because of his member's child like nature

"all we have to do is stick to the plan ,jk and jimin will be out side waiting for your signal  tae and yoongi is already on the roof .....,jin ,jhope and i will be in the car observing thought the mini cam that jhope attached to your dress ...." namjoon  said stopping for while then continuing.

" taehyung are you ready ??" namjoon spoke calmly this time to assure the younger waiting for his response ..

  "no.., taehyung is unavailable at the moment ,only V is here and ready then ever ~" taehyung smirked before taking steps forward to the big gates where the 'grand party' was held.

namjoon chuckled ,folding his arms around his chest next to jhope who was sitting in front of monitor in their car and jin who was sitting in the driver's seat smiled looking at the mansion .

taehyung on the other hand was  already inside the mansion , passing through the guards in front of the gates was an easy task because he legit looked like a Mafia boss or a business man .