part 18

its been three days bts had met sana aka their granny ,and after that they went to a park to clear their minds except for one who become more frustrated then he already was....

they went to park on jungkook and jhope request ,they had and all but forget to notice one's usual terrified expression of the other.

all the boys had only noticed taehyung being unusually quite from then ,they tried to cheer him up with different ways but didn't succeed in doing so ,even yoongi tried his best to make taehyung spill what was bothering him but the stubborn boy stayed quite and he only got a silent glare from him.

in a dark silenced room where the sound of typing could be heard and only the light from a computer screen was lighting the entire room, only a glimpse of  six figures could be seen.

currently they all were sitting in meeting room with out tae who was sleeping according to them ,trying to figure out what had happened to tae..

"do you think we did something wrong to offend him?" jin asked worried laced in his voice ,he was sitting cross namjoon and jhope who was on his computer searching things jin  don't know of.

"i don't think so jin ..but he is acting different " namjoon sighed rubbing his chin as he frowned ,it is true from past three days the boy didn't said a word.

"yes he is ,he is not laughing nor playing with me and jimin ,nor he is eating .." jungkook stated worried as well ..

"yeah..he didn't even talked to any of us" jimin pouted looking down as jin patted his head in adoration.

" yoongi did you tried talking to him ?" jhope asked still typing on his computer ,he was scanning some files their granny had send them about Kim Jung woo ..

"what do think? ...i did everything to get him talk but that stubborn brat isn't spilling a thing.....it concerns me its not like him.." yoongi sighed closing his eyes thinking about the little one ..he was worried about him ,taehyung was not behaving like he is ...

"he's been acting like that since we met granny and went to park after that  ...he became awfully quiet from then ...do you think its something to do with granny..?" namjoon carefully asked others glancing at yoongi who sighed .

"yeah i also noticed that ..but what can we do if we don't know what exactly happened to him ..we shouldn't jump in conclusions!" yoongi sat straight rubbing his face exhausted from thinking over and over about his brother like friend.

namjoon hummed nodded his head he glanced at the younger of the group who sighed a bit loudly.

"honestly ..i am trustfrated .." jungkook messaged his temple while namjoon almost... ..almost lost it

"its frustrated!!" namjoon corrected the younger annoyingly ..

if anyone want to make him angry just say something which doesn't have a logic or say a wrong word and you're done ....he becomes furious as hell .

"yeah yeah whatever" jungkook huffed while namjoon rolled his eyes then looked at jhope who was still typing on his computer.

"did you find something ?" he uttered

"yeah a lot actually .. lets just  wait for tae to get up then we'll discuss it " jhope finally shut his computer ,and stretched his body yawning while walking out of the meeting room to the living room.

all of them went there starting doing random things ,jin started cooking dinner  and namjoon tried to help but failed yet again ,jhope ,jungkook and jimin started watching movie and fought on which character was the best while yoongi slept on the sofa un bothered by everything for a moment..