part 13

"tae baby don't eat that "

"but mommy its looks like a candy ~"

"no dear its just a colourful button...now stop chewing them "a beautiful women said who was sitting in a chair placed in the middle of a big gorgeous garden.

taehyung was sitting on her lap playing with the sweater she just finished making the women smiled patted her son's head ever so lightly as if the boy was made of glass

"OK i won't cause i am told to be a good boy ..."

"you already are my little prince ..but who told you?" his mom hummed playing with the boys black silky hair.

"JiJi ~ he said if am a good boy he'll give he candy !!" taehyung excited said his eyes shinning in amusement .

"oh so it was JiJi ....i would've known ..you always listen to him don't you little one."his mom chuckled as taehyung nodded his head aggressively.

"hmm of course i love him ....but i love you too" taehyung said but became sad after awhile making his mother worry .

"what happened why are you sad ?" his mom asked hugging her child ,cupping his face .

"...but i don't love father ..h-he is a m-monster ,he always hit -" taehyung sobbed in his mother's embrace as she shushed him patting his head , giving small kisses on his head.

"its OK baby every thing will be fine ..promise mommy that you will always be brave and became a person that will stop your father ..... one day..."his mother said as her voice cracked in the end.

after a little while of silence taehyung finally looked up but found no one around him only darkness.
, the boy called out for his mother but his voice only echoed through the darkness.

"mom?" he called out again and again but nothing came in return.

"m-mommy taetae is scared "

"JiJi ? ..."

"are you there ....please d-don't leave me...."

"MOMMY!!" he cried

"MOM!!" taehyung woke up sweating and with heavy breaths .His head was throbbing in pain as the tears run down his cheeks.

he looked around his bedroom searching for someone but soon realise it was a dream ......a memory of his past when his mother was alive.

he sighed rubbing his hands through his face wiping his tears away ,these dreams he keeps on having is making him insane ,some are his past memories which he clearly remember like the one today but some seems like his past ....but he don't know if they are real.

he keeps on seeing kids playing in the park ,also that JiJi guy he is always with but unable to see his face clearly

"ugh... at this rate I'll become crazy ....and who is this JiJi??" taehyung sighed shaking his thoughts aside he got a mission today so he had to get himself together .

he took a mental note to tell yoongi about this dream because yoongi knew about his mother and may be....maybe he'll feel a bit light discussing it with him.