part 30

memories ,what comes in your mind when you say this word? ,what your heart express?, what your brain say to you when you read it or see it ?

for many people its a word that brings happiness ,it brings ease to their disturb mind ,it brings joy in a lonely moment.

for many others it is consider as nightmare,hunting their dreams ,giving them pain ,a bad experience which they wanna remove from their existence but can't.

a simple word can influence with people's life ,it can do so much to them that we can't even imagine ,though we too experience any one faze in our life for a little bit but still we do ,everyone do.

a mere word 'memory' hides behind so many emotions.

"hidden" emotions

taehyung from the day he was born he considered him self a bad luck ,making memories that still pained his already broken heart ,he desire to erase them ,to forget them but at some point in those memories he find his happiness ,he find the love of his mother ,the love of his friends ,the love of grandma.

he cries yet he smile when he remember those memories,he broke down yet he stand up tall again ,he was torn apart yet he bond more stronger.

he is happy now,he fond his lost happiness ,his lost ease ,his love and care for which he desired ,he found his brothers.

he found jin ,his brother his supporter his second mother figure ,he can share his feelings with him ,he eats the delicious food jin made for him everyday and won't get tired.

he found namjoon ,his teacher ,his model ,he could do anything ,win or lose he would always find namjoon praising him ,guiding him ,taking care of him.

he found jhope ,his happiness ,his sunshine ,he wouldn't feel sad around him, giving him energy ,giving him strength when he is down .

he found jimin ,his soulmate ,his gossip buddy ,his lover yet hater ,his cheerleader ,his sass teacher ,his naughty friend and a crazy brother ,his entertainment.

he found jungkook ,his crime buddy ,his prankster ,his small bunny yet punch bag ,his number one fan ,his gamer partner ,his younger loving brother.

he found yoongi ,his cuddle buddy,his pillow ,his soft bubble ,his grumpy yet supportive cat,his savage teacher, his father like figure ,he was his babytae.

he found Mrs sana or nana ,his another pillow ,his ranting yet a gossiping partner , his another cheerleader ,his helper when he is in trouble with others ,his protector.

he found his family.

autumn breeze ruffled his hair from his eyes, leave flying through the wind ,taehyung stood in a grave yard hands in his pocket wearing a long camel coloured coat and muffler around his neck ,taehyung smiled as he looked at his mother's grave .

"how have you been mom,i am doing great ..but I wish you could be by my side ..you know today is the day of your and Jung woo death anniversary  ...and ironically my birthday... so i thought i am here to meet you why don't i meet him too ..."
taehyung smiled sadly looking at his left side and spotted a grave at the end .

he walked up to his father grave which didn't looked quite well because no one took care of it ,he knelt down in front of  the grave that had a named carved over it "Kim Jung woo"

"its been two years father ...how is everything down there... "taehyung chuckled at his own words hung his head low before placing a hand on his father's grave.

"...i wish i could hate you more but ...i think its time that i forgive you ...stay in peace father"
taehyung smiled placing a flower over his father grave before standing up properly .

yes its been two years after that incident ,taehyung and others were brought up to hospital and treated ,his father was immediately arrested and was imprisoned for life .Jung woo started to realise his mistakes and started to harm him self ,he would look at the necklace and cry for hours,he became mad thinking about what he did to his son ,he would beat him self ,would shout ,would cry ,repeating taehyung's name and soon after he was found  dead
in the prison .....suicide.... because he couldn't take the pain..

taking a last glance at the grave before he left the place ,saying good bye to his family.

he exiting the grave yard taking small steps ,he halted his steps but a smile crept on his face as he saw the view in front of him.

a blank van was parked in front of grave yard ,one of the black tinted window was down as jimin and jungkook peeked out from it waving at him,while jin was trying to control them ,jhope and namjoon were fighting who would sit with taehyung and yoongi was leaning against the van looking at him with a small smile .

...his real family was waiting for him.

he strode forward jumping on yoongi hugging him like a koala who grumbled irritatingly but still picked him up ,taehyung rested him chin on yoongi shoulder looking at the others showing his boxy smile.

"...lets just go home...."

the others fondly smiled at him before all of them stepped in side the ride going home ,the ride was as always chaotic yet healing ,laughing and teasing with each other ,jamming to music ,eating thing along the way ,a perfect family they were .A perfect and crazy family  taehyung like to call it .

he looked out of the window ,looking at the sunset ,telling everyone that today's chapter is about to close ...and a new chapter of another day will start soon .

...in the same way taehyung chapter of his hidden memories ,emotion and crazy life has finally ended ...

"some times there are some memories that meant to be hidden from everyone and everything even from ourselves,we think it is for the best ,we think it is for our safety.......but in actual it hides our identity ........the truth that makes us stronger than anything..."

" HIDDEN "

***THE END ***

***THE END ***

°°°°
thank you to each and every single one of you for choosing this book , i am happy yet i am sad that this book has finally ended .

i didn't really knew  how it will turn out but i am happy to see the positive reviews.

love you all my beautiful readers ,thanks for your love and support (i don't wanna cry😭🙂)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

this isn't the end yet I'll be back with something more amazing (i hope)
for that follow me and like .

take care beautiful💜