part 19

three days before in the park

"come on~ you slow pokes ,lets enjoy the night and have fun!!" jimin jumped around in front of the amusement park while others were tagging along ,some were excited like him ,some were being professional hiding their fear by seeing rides ,some were sleepy while one was in deep thoughts to even notice where were they.

"stop jumping like a mad man your embarrassing my handsome existence !!" jin slapped the boy's head who grumpily walked forward joining the other hyper group which were jungkook and jhope , screaming like girls when ever they passed through big rides.

namjoon , jin ,taehyung and yoongi were following behind the hyper group ,jin noticed taehyung being down ,he nudged namjoon who confusingly looked at jin ,jin pointed towards taehyung and giving him sign to confront the man by tilting him head towards tae.

"um oh yeah , tae why aren't you joining your crazy gang over there ?" namjoon approached the younger and swung his arms around tae's shoulder ,who looked a bit uncomfortable .

taehyung removed joon's  hands from his shoulder ,making the elder frown in confusion," i don't know I don't feel like joining anyone ..just wanna go home and rest ..my head hurts" taehyung shrugged and walked further away from them.

"whats the matter with him ,he being ridiculously quite!!" jin was a little annoyed by tae's behaviour because this taehyung was being all serious and not telling anything while he liked a goofy tae ,he wanna know what is bothering the younger.

yoongi looked at tae's back as he walked away with concern ,he was damn sure the boy is having some problem which is something he is afraid to think its true ,he want to believe whatever is going on in tae's head is just something small.

on the other hand taehyung walked with hyper jimin with bored look on his face and both hands in his pant pockets ,the people around were gawking at them mostly because how jimin was jumping around him and how taehyung was looking at the moment.

they passed crowd of kids ,adults and others ,taehyung stopped in his track when he looked a bunch of teenage friends hanging out with each other and laughing playing around ,his head started to throb again but this time it was awfully painful ,he grabbed his head as he started to hear voices.

come on old people lets have some fun

tae slow down please!!

noo i wanna ride that ..hurry~~

tae please lets have a rest first we all are tired .

why~~ come on

taetae my baby please we are tired ,we have been running with you for an hour just give us a minute to breath then you can have all the rides ..ok

OK you can take a rest while i am gonna look around bye~

tae wait!!

tae!!

"tae!! are you listening?!!" jimin shook taehyung shoulders snapping him out of of his thoughts ,making the elder frown in concern.

"you OK buddy what happened??" jimin calmly asked the panicked boy in front of him while rubbing his back to sooth him down .

"ah n-nothing its j-just i have a h-headache " taehyung reasoned out not wanted other to know what he heard in his head.

"OK? how about we sit somewhere for a while hmm" jimin asked trying to look into younger boy's eyes which he was avoiding ,taehyung just nodded his head not having any energy to speak.

they sat in a wooden bench ,taehyung rested his bead on jimin's shoulder while jimin played with his hair humming in a sweet voice trying to calm the boy down .

after a minute of silence jimin spoke ,clearly sensing the younger was being uncomfortable ,"hey tae?" the younger hummed tiredly.

"i- um never mind ..do you want to eat ice cream?" jimin voice was hesitated ,taehyung sat straight looking into jimin's eyes already knowing there is something the other want to tell him but he didn't press it nodding his head as his lips form a little smile .

jimin beamed seeing the younger smile again after a whole day seeing him dazed off ,he jumped from his seated position and ran to get ice cream making tae chuckle.

after a while jimin and taehyung sat in their respected seat and enjoyed their free time ,tae was a bit  happy for some reason and feeling calm while sitting and talking with jimin as if they knew each other for long ...

but today wasn't his luck maybe , he wanted his mind at ease but fate was not on his side as his eyes fell on a couple smiling and laughing with each other holding a five or six year old child who was giggling seeing his parents happy ..

that when the voices came back and his heart drop ,his body started to sweat and he cold feel his rapid heart beats.

not wanting his friend to see his face and situation he stood up walking away from him hearing jimin shout his name ,
"tae!! what ...where are you going?!!"

"i am just g-going to rest room ,I'll be back real quick " taehyung rushed towards the restroom ignoring his concerned friend.

when he got there he quickly washed his face closing his eyes as he hear mixed  voices again.

baby why are you here ? please leave !!

you foolish child look what you did !!

i am leaving this country

jiji~ no

why!!

its all your fault!!

no  run ! tae please go away!

stop it !!

look what you did you killed them all!!

"SHUT UP !!" he scream slamming his. hand on the mirror in front of him,he looked at him self in the mirror ,he saw a child ,almost 13 years old with teary eyes ,a sad smile on his face .....his past was in front of him....broken

with that his headache grew as he grabbed his throbbing head ,he was feeling as if his head will explode from pain...

the only  worsen when a movie started to play in his mind ....a movie of his life,which he loathed from young age  but didn't remember,his buried past was showing up .....his pathetic life .

he sobbed clutching his head ,feeling all sorts of emotions ...sadness, guilt ,pain, fear,darkness ,loneliness,traumatise,and most lastly
.
.
.betrayal..

he felt rage in him ,he wanted answers ,he wanted to shout out  his anger ,pain and fear ....but just like his past he held it in ,he used to hide his fear ,anger and pain behind a blank expression ...for now he wants to see more act  of his used to loved ones ,so..
. he will stay quite for now..

he looked at himself in the mirror as he darkly chuckled ..

"its been long since i have painted with red !"

********

sorry for mistakes

and also i won't be writing during the month of Ramadan so understand

Ramadan Mubarak!!

love you stay safe.