part 12

"taehyung for the last time ....please start with your story" jhope said getting anxious because of the younger who keeps on making excuses when ever they ask him about the change of plans.

all of them currently were watching taehyung eating his dinner ever so slowing ......don't get him wrong but he kind of enjoy teasing others.

"yeah even we were confused when you suddenly told us your plan ....and you were damn right" jimin said earning a nod from both yoongi and jungkook .

taehyung sighed as much as he loved to tease other but he have to eventually fill them in about the event happened in the mansion .

he put his spoon down crossing his arms leaning back against the dinning chair where he and others were seated .

"i guess its enough playing around for today ....."his face and body were screaming seriousness making others tense because they were still not used to teahyung sudden change of behaviour .

"jhope.... while you were monitoring the mini cam on my clothes did you feel something off when i entered through the gates" taehyung gazed at jhope who thought for a while then nodded his head.

"..hm..the screen just glitch for a second and then was normal again .....why??" jhope asked curious and other also frown at that.

"OK....and yoongi ,jungkook and jimin when you all entered the mansion did your earpiece buzzed ??" taehyung ignored the confused look of the others and continued when he heard 'yeah'  from the three said man.

"that's were you didn't get the hint ... actually that was high power security system or something like a device that can heck in to those devices that passed through the gates ... in other words our earpiece and cam were hacked when we stepped in the mansion " taehyung spoke calmly glancing through the table at his members shock faces.

"...so your saying they could hear us ?" namjoon voice trailed off at the end from shock... all of them couldn't believe at younger's words.

"how come i couldn't notice.." jhope whispered to himself but taehyung caught him.

"its OK that was a high tack system even i wouldn't have noticed it but when i looked at the guards suspicious glances and moreover that our target were already looking at me ...that's when i realise that something is going on ...i pushed the cam so you guys couldn't see don't ask me how i just did..."taehyung pushed looking at namjoon who nodded his head to carry on.

"...after i paused or disconnected the cam.... i did the same thing with the earpiece .....while doing so i looked around the hall there i spotted yoongi from there our little code communication started like old times......"

°°flashback°°°

teahyung looked at yoongi who was already staring at him but frowned when he looked at younger's hand gesture .

taehyung made hand gesture to tell the elder something is wrong ,they used to do these code language thingy all the time when they were kids .

through that yoongi was able to understand that the younger was asking him to come to the bathroom with him urgently to which he hurriedly went .

while taehyung slowing got up but spill some drink on his pants by 'accident' ,he groaned went to the same bathroom were yoongi went .

he smirked when he noticed his target didn't even suspected anything ........just a man who spilled drink on his pants and going to bathroom to clean it off simple nothing suspicious....