part 24

hello beautiful people hope you're doing great
sorry for any mistakes ,enjoy

°°°°°°
present

°°°°°°

pin drop silence was in the living room ,the only sounds could be heard were the sound of a thunderstorm and the wall clock ticking...

the six boys aka bangtan or should i say ex Mafia gang members were sitting silently in front of the boy they used to  call their brother ,their baby and their boss's son ....Kim taehyung .

taehyung was angry ,he felt betrayed but most of all he felt hurt ,don't get him wrong he was just disappointed that why his brother who knew him before, even though he didn't even remember them couldn't tell him ....why would they hide...? that was one of the question from many others he wanted to ask.

namjoon glanced at jin noticing he wouldn't be talking soon and same goes for yoongi ,the others were to afraid to even meet taehyung's eyes ,so he sighed clearing his throat gaining everyone's one attention.

namjoon looked at taehyung who was seated in front of them legs cross ,one hand on the side of his face that he leaned for support while other  tapping on the side of the chair ,eyes still blood shot but narrowed glaring at them .

namjoon gulped before starting "..i- we know you just remembered everything and ...we know you need answers to why we kept you in dark ...but we have a reasons too taehyung ...."

namjoon said in a most soothing tone trying not to trigger the younger ,he stopped for a moment to analyse taehyung face before continuing as he saw no reaction from his side.

"we were your fathe- ...i mean Jung woo servants more like slaves tae..our parents were his Mafia members so we have to serve him as well ....when we found he had a son ..we hated you at first  ,but when he appointed us to took care of you and saw how you were treated ..we felt guilty ....no we didn't pity you we saw how you were always smiling ,trying to make us happy by acting clumsy ...by playing with us....we felt at ease ...we felt like we need to protect you ...we. felt like family......so we didn't tell you what we are and what we do ....we wanted to make your life better ..b-but we failed..w-"

namjoon choked on the lump forming in his throat ,his eyes becoming teary as he looked away from taehyung who's eyes soften holding back his own tears but didn't uttered anything..

seeing namjoon struggling jhope placed a hand on his shoulder before continuing,

"we were always told to stay with you or guard you ,to look after you ...first we did but we started to love you like our brother started to do what you told us to do , we were becoming happy again...but Jung woo saw that ...us being close and taking care of you ...but not like he wanted us to do .....so when ever you or  we broke the rules he created he would punish us ....the training....that we told you about ...were actually the punishments he gave us for not listen to him and to  treat you differently.....but every time we came back to you we couldn't follow the rules ...because we loved you .....and still do.."

the room was filled with quite sobs jhope  himself took few breaths to calm himself down .

jimin got up hesitated ,taking few steps towards taehyung crouching down in front of him ,seeing him more calmer then before so held his hand lacing his fingers with his ,rubbing his thumbs on back of taehyung's hand softly.

"taetae ...you know we were also close to mom ...we used to love her like our own ...we made a promise to her that we will give you a better life ...but the day she left ....we didn't only lose her ...we also lost our precious baby ...you ...we lost you too ,you didn't even recognise us ...we tried everything but you didn't gave any reaction ...we lost hope"