part 27

hello my beautiful and lovely readers

sorry for any mistakes

°°°°°°

pin drop silence was every were ,the hall that was filled with chatter was now silenced.

the words that taehyung spoke left everyone shocked ,who would have thought that the famous wanted assassin was actually the son of a famous most ruthless Mafia leader.

the truth is always bitter ..

Jung woo was pale from shock and fear for the first time in his life ,he had nothing to say ,nothing to threat back ,just nothing ,right now he was a weak victim under strong glare of taehyung ,his son ,his blood ..but the same blood who loathed him.

beside him was Mrs sana who was as bewildered as everyone but she carried some different emotions ...regret..? may be .
her eyes were wide as she looked at taehyung then his mask on the floor.

no one was expecting that today's event would be this much interesting like who would have imagined that the great Kim Jung woo would felt fear from his own son.

"you really wanted me to follow you're orders just because you wanted to take over the companies to yourself which not even yours to begin with" taehyung uttered a bit quieter now stepping forward towards Jung woo..who surprisingly stepped back in fear.

"yet you still tried to ruin my life ,my mom's life ....and my brother's life....what did you get from all of this huh!! nothing my dear father ,nothing because i am still legal hire of all your companies ..you knew exactly that all the companies was under mom when you married her ,you knew that mom gave named them to me not you ...that's why tortured her so you can control me .."
taehyung said through gritted teeth ,he stopped to look at Mrs sana who was still in daze for some reason.

"before all of that you tried to get rid of jin ....your step son ...my brother ....who was the actual hire of all these companies but you forced mom to name them to me because she refused to give it to you ...how pathetic of you."

taehyung took few steps back before straighten his coat looking at his father who didn't even uttered a single word ...who was confused yet bewildered to know that the kid who left him ,ran away from him with lost memories suddenly showed up bringing his past...making him coward in fear....

weak and pathetic ...

that what he used to  called taehyung before but  now i think the tables were turned.

"you may be  thinking how the hell  i know all of this information. ..well i have my ways ...i learned it from you  dad  ,and i came here to tell you few more things... first i Kim taehyung gave all rights to my brother kim seokjin to take over the companies with me and remove you from your position Kim Jung woo .. "

taehyung turned around and started to walk towards the door with a satisfying smirk on his face.

"..and we'll meet again in the same mansion where you murdered mom and my friends ...to give you your papers of resignation.... on my mom's death anniversary ...Monday 30th December....and hope it turns out worst for you father"

and with that taehyung was out of the mansion leaving Jung woo in utter shock and fearful, he lost his words ,his voice ,his mind to his son feeling so much pain...

why...??.. after all taehyung was his own  blood ,his son ...he started to felt his fatherly love when taehyung ran away from him and left him to think about his actions ,although being arrogant as he is he shrugged those feeling like nothing .

but deep down he was drowning in the ocean of  guilt and regret ....

he looked at jhope who was still standing on the exact same position as before.