part 29

sorry for mistakes

°°°°°°°°

today the night looked dark and gloomy as if it was showing his anger towards something,the clouds roared with thunder and lightning ,the sky would light up from time to time and roared at every passing minute yet there was no sign of rain.

in a thick forest an old mansion stood in the same way as it stood years ago when taehyung was still a small child chasing for his mother and friend ,playing a game which turned his life upside down then it already was.

even now he stood in the same mansion underneath the gloomy sky as if the sky knew what was the boy feeling ,as if it was reflecting what he carried deep inside his heart.

today was the day taehyung will meet his father and finally put an end to his misery ,it was the same day his mother died ,the day his life became hell ,the day he lost his memory in the same mansion were he stand looking up at the sky ....

the same same day he was born.

cold breeze and small snow flakes touched his delicate skin , smoke formed from his breath in the cold weather ,it was freezing yet he felt warm.

a loud horns broke through the silence indicating the presence of the person he was waiting for,he slowly stepped out of the mansion , looking to his side at the thick silent forest were not a single soul can be seen ....

he was alone.

he then glanced at the van seeing his father or used to be a father stepping out of the van with few of his men beside him ,he wore same expensive suit and same arrogant expression was on his face .

though he lost everything ,his companies ,his men ,his status ,his everything...but he was still standing high .....as it seems.

taehyung wants to laugh at him ,seeing him acting all tough ,even his men were shaking in fear seeing taehyung who was standing alone in front of them .

taehyung huffed out a breath before smiling at him
"you finally came huh...i thought you would run away ..my dear father "
he teased as he buried his hand in his pants pocket stepping close to them.

Jung woo scowled but didn't said anything why? because for the first time in his life he was scared...scared of his son...scared for his life .

greedy as always ...

Jung woo men took few step back as taehyung approached his father ,he chuckled at their scared faces making them looked life scared dogs with their tale be two on their legs.

"wah! you guys must be loyal dogs huh ...do you really want to stay here and give your life for this man....poor puppies ...don't worry i won't even touch you.....but..."

taehyung trailed as he leaned forward to his father's ear before whispered sending shivers down his spin ,clearly not wanted his father's men to know.

"..my brothers will take care of them..."

with that loud sounds of gunshots filled through the silent forest ,bodies started to fall on the rough snowy ground like leafs falling from a tree ,blood splatter everywhere and the white snow was now completely turned into blood coloured .

Jung woo stood still with his wide eyes ,panicking looking at his men's body laying lifeless on the red snow.

taehyung just looked at Jung woo expression as he was turning pale,he saw yoongi stepping out of the woods a gun in his hand ,he stepped towards taehyung and stand beside him.

"now that its only us how about we play a game .....hide and seek ...i know you love that game father"

taehyung glanced at the panic male assumed who was shaking in fear ,stepping away from taehyung and he ran towards the woods to save his life .